Join for free
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 01:25 PM

Cardi B: 'I underestimated this whole mommy thing'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44977432

Cardi became a mum on 10 July when she gave birth to a baby girl with her husband Offset from Migos.

The 25-year-old was due to join Bruno Mars on tour for 24 dates across North America on the final leg of his 24K Magic tour.

She made the announcement on Instagram.

"I thought that after giving birth to my daughter that six weeks would be enough time for me to recover mentally and physically.

"I also thought that I'd be able to bring her with me on tour, but I think I underestimated this whole mommy thing."
I have no idea who this "performer"is but she's either been badly underinformed or she's shockingly vacuous .....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 01:38 PM

Re: Cardi B: 'I underestimated this whole mommy thing'

Originally Posted by Omah ->
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44977432

I have no idea who this "performer"is but she's either been badly underinformed or she's shockingly vacuous .....
I've never heard of her.

She thought she'd be totally recovered from giving birth after six weeks and was planning to take a six week old baby on a world tour????

She's a durbrain!

And He, whoever He is, already has three other children, he didn't think to pass any of his 'wisdom' onto her!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 03:44 PM

I've never heard of her either but in summary:

Belcalis Almanzar, born in the Bronx, New York, was nicknamed Bacardi by her parents when she was little, which then became her rap name, Cardi B. She was stripper, an internet "personality" and a "reality" show participant before becoming a full-time rapper, "earning" millions of dollars in a couple of years from people who like her "aggressive" attitude.

A product of the age .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 03:55 PM

You can only feel sorry for the baby being born to such a numbskull.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top