Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 05:14 PM

Re: Islamaphobia

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...And I wonder why a person who finds it acceptable to indulge in daily name calling and labeling a whole sections of our population as 'nasty scumbags' should think someone who makes a comment about the way people dress
(while defending their right to dress that way) needs to apologise or to have TM give an apology on their behalf.

Double standards maybe...
OMG read your post and thought you were talking about Boris.

I wrote a reply...GOOD job I reread your post as my reply would meant I would have had a ban.

PS Agree.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 05:18 PM

At my age I have difficulty seeing my eyes are getting bad

I have just been arrested for an assault on a Muslim women.

And all I was doing was trying to post a letter
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 05:47 PM

I dont like women in culottes, there ive said it. Looks like someones died and the flags at half mast.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
At my age I have difficulty seeing my eyes are getting bad

I have just been arrested for an assault on a Muslim women.

And all I was doing was trying to post a letter

Good I hope the Magistrates 'throw the book at you' and shut you up in jail for a few weeks to teach you more respect!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good I hope the Magistrates 'throw the book at you' and shut you up in jail for a few weeks to teach you more respect!!!
He's joking for goodness sake, you really do need to get out more....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
He's joking for goodness sake, you really do need to get out more....
T'was a p*ss poor joke if such it was, about on the same intelligence level as that cretin Boris Johnson.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 12:42 PM

T'was a p*ss poor joke if such it was, about on the same intelligence level as that cretin Boris Johnson.
Such a shame some of us thick peasants can't meet the same soaring heights of exemplary manners and behaviour as yourself UJ, but then again I doubt that many of us would want to ...
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

11-08-2018, 12:43 PM

Have been told no magistrates for me sunshine this is serious

Am up at the Old Bailey next week full Jury trial...so if I stop posting I will be in the Clink and am told for at up two years over this.

Am told my defence in this day and PC age will just be sneered at by the powers that be, and just to plead insanity and just get a sentenced to two weeks in Brighton(Horrors)helping all the lefties squatting there.

Ok my crime was just to try to post a letter and because of having very bad eyesight and I will get banged up for it.

OK Folks morale is Don't post any letters in this day and age.

Ok will have to plead guilty as my letter was a French letter.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 02:55 PM

What? Not that scumbag nasty party cretin Boris, then?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 08:52 AM

well it might be useful to pause a moment because one of the biggest and richest and strongest countries in the ME has just spat the dummy with Canada of all places accusing them of interfering with how they run their country - they also happen to have a lot of vested interests in UK and just might find Boris offensive as well as being a bit of a prat too!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...14&CMP=ema_632

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top