Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 08:26 AM

Re: Saudi woman defies deportation back to her family

Originally Posted by fender ->
Good news.
Shame nobody seems to be helping Asia though?
It is a shame that anybody has to live in fear because they have to follow a religion that they do not wish to..... but then all religions are too controlling

I have no problem in an individual worshiping a supreme being but, when that religion controls the laws of a country by physically punishing those who do not believe, it can no longer be considered a religion.

Having faith in a god means you worship because you believe that they exist, not because you fear for your life if you don't!

Radical Islam intends to control the world, so I believe that anybody who follows it should be forced to sign papers that allow other countries to remove them, if they accept practices that break the law of that country. Just put them on a boat and drop them near to the coast of another radical Islam country with dinghies, and never allow them to have a British passport! If we don't then radical Islam will achieve their aim eventually!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It is a shame that anybody has to live in fear because they have to follow a religion that they do not wish to..... but then all religions are too controlling

I have no problem in an individual worshiping a supreme being but, when that religion controls the laws of a country by physically punishing those who do not believe, it can no longer be considered a religion.

Having faith in a god means you worship because you believe that they exist, not because you fear for your life if you don't!

Radical Islam intends to control the world, so I believe that anybody who follows it should be forced to sign papers that allow other countries to remove them, if they accept practices that break the law of that country. Just put them on a boat and drop them near to the coast of another radical Islam country with dinghies, and never allow them to have a British passport! If we don't then radical Islam will achieve their aim eventually!

I have no issues with the above suggestion apart from have you seen the price of a dinghy ? .... arm bands are far cheaper
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I have no issues with the above suggestion apart from have you seen the price of a dinghy ? .... arm bands are far cheaper
It will still save us a fortune in accommodating them & trying to justify sending them elsewhere, & don't forget they know how to use dinghies! Anyway I am sure our army have a few second hand ones that could do the job.
Just think how much police time will be saved in dealing with their crimes too!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 05:54 PM

Good news is Canada has granted her Asylum and I think she is already there

Seems Australia did not want to grant her asylum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46851723

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top