Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:12 PM

Re: Best Friend

Apart from my partner that would be Dageus. He's my (almost) constant companion, we do so much together every day. Then I have my best pal from School when I'm down in Perth.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:29 PM

Mr M

And of course

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Apart from my partner that would be Dageus. He's my (almost) constant companion, we do so much together every day. Then I have my best pal from School when I'm down in Perth.
Lovely. And I know the feeling.
May I ask which part of the highlands in?
I was born in Aberfeldy, a beautiful part of the country. Grew up in the up on a farm a few miles from Kirriemuir renowned for the Ball of Kirriemuir..
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I have two. My Daughter has to be best, best, we do a lot together & my friend is best friend, because she's not a relative. We also go out a lot together.
Aww how lovely Tiff. X

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes three best friends.

1) School friend.
2) Work Mate.
3) My old boss.
Wow three, they say you can count them in one hand. X

What a fantastic photo. X You are lucky Roxy. X I have lost contact with my school friends.

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Mr M

And of course

Ah yes of course. X
Mr M first. X
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Lovely. And I know the feeling.
May I ask which part of the highlands in?
I was born in Aberfeldy, a beautiful part of the country. Grew up in the up on a farm a few miles from Kirriemuir renowned for the Ball of Kirriemuir..
Right up the top, just along the coast from Thurso..
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 03:43 AM

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Right up the top, just along the coast from Thurso..
Remote part of the country. Not Dounreay by any chance?
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 12:45 PM

My best friend is of course my Lovely Cousin. We've been friends since the day we met.

I have a few close friends but I couldn't say any one is better then another. They have all shown their loyalty, friendship, respect, love and support but all in different ways.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
My best friend is of course my Lovely Cousin. We've been friends since the day we met.

I have a few close friends but I couldn't say any one is better then another. They have all shown their loyalty, friendship, respect, love and support but all in different ways.
Ah yes Fruity, the Saga louts.
You are the same as me and my hubby.
We have our anniversary this month.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

12-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Remote part of the country. Not Dounreay by any chance?
No, the other way. But I am often in the wee village of Reay as we sometimes visit the Beach there. It's called "Sandside". You can see the big reactor from Dounreay towering up in the distance.
I also pass it at least once a week on my way over to Strathy Beach, that's our all time favourite as we like messing about in the caves there.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top