Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:17 PM

A Necessary Attachment?

Are there any Prime Ministers, Heads of State, or Presidents that have not had mistresses or affairs?
They kept them in beautiful homes to a high standard and they not want for anything
It seems to be Par for the Course, and did not seem to cancel out all the good work they perform

Lloyd George and others openly paraded then in public and their wives had to tolerate this behavior.
J F Kennedy, had his staff provide him with a bevy of girls even when on State duty and he had a bad back too. And when I read Jackie's autobio, with information from family and friends ,I was amazed to read ,she also ad many affairs in secret, with famous male celebrities.

It does seem to be a normal way of life for many men especially those in power.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 07:26 PM

Re: A Necessary Attachment?

Talking to a man who was marrying into a family i knew , he was a government minister at the time, the discussion did get round to members of society having a mistress his reply was

" they live away from their wifes and families why shouldnt they have a mistress, most do and why not " he said it was perfectly acceptable in high society life
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 08:02 PM

I don't think Maggie Thatcher had any affairs although she was quite keen on Ronald Reagan but in a 'special relationship' kinda way. Mind you, there was a man called Young Joe who continually bombarded her with love letters and flowers for the whole of her term. He really had the hots for her but she was not for turning. No idea what happened to him.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Talking to a man who was marrying into a family i knew , he was a government minister at the time, the discussion did get round to members of society having a mistress his reply was

" they live away from their wifes and families why shouldnt they have a mistress, most do and why not " he said it was perfectly acceptable in high society life
I wonder if they feel the same way about their wives having an affair or affairs. After all what's sauce for the goose. ect ect.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I wonder if they feel the same way about their wives having an affair or affairs. After all what's sauce for the goose. ect ect.
Now we all know what a lying cheating snivelling little **** Tony Bliar is but come on please as it’s a serious forum and I’d like to meet a guy drunk enough to have an affair with that hideous odious wife of his
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't think Maggie Thatcher had any affairs although she was quite keen on Ronald Reagan but in a 'special relationship' kinda way. Mind you, there was a man called Young Joe who continually bombarded her with love letters and flowers for the whole of her term. He really had the hots for her but she was not for turning. No idea what happened to him.
I'm not surprised, you wouldn't touch that with a stolen d*ck.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Yes, susan m it still is acceptable in 'High society' especially Royalty, and wives must learn to ..Put up with it.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

12-01-2019, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'm not surprised, you wouldn't touch that with a stolen d*ck.
Do you mean Duck, Judd?

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Yes, susan m it still is acceptable in 'High society' especially Royalty, and wives must learn to ..Put up with it.

Azure it's acceptable in any society where men can get away with it !

Obviously if they have money it makes this easier to do.

Who are you thinking of , the present bunch of royals don't have mistresses

They all live with their wives even the divorced ones !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Didn't that evil witch have her 'Willie' ??? - aka William Whitelaw???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top