Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:58 AM

Re: If only Cameron had not been PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
A bit like the youth of the 50s and 60s before joining the EU then?

Teddy boys, juvenile delinquency, Borstals, bike chains, razor blades and all that...
Bruce go and put the billy can on FGS .
The EU brought a wave of east European crime and cheap labour .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Many of today's youth are not worth a carrot.
A bit like the youth of the 50s and 60s before joining the EU then?

Teddy boys, juvenile delinquency, Borstals, bike chains, razor blades and all that...

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Bruce go and put the billy can on FGS .
The EU brought a wave of east European crime and cheap labour .
Thank you but I am having a beer. So the EU bought Crime and cheap labour? So what? We were talking about the current youth not Eastern crime or cheap labour so unless you have something useful to contribute on this subject why not just shut up?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 12:36 PM

Thank you but I am having a beer. So the EU bought Crime and cheap labour? So what? We were talking about the current youth not Eastern crime or cheap labour so unless you have something useful to contribute on this subject why not just shut up?
I see that you have subscribed to the Aussie tradition of being rude to intelligent women .
As you are very out of date on most things in the UK I suggest you do the same .
Have a nice evening .
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 03:55 PM

I see that you have subscribed to the Aussie tradition of being rude to intelligent women .
As you are very out of date on most things in the UK I suggest you do the same .
Have a nice evening .
What amazes me in todays news coverage, is how little the general public seems to know about brexit and it's hard consequences. There seems to be a panic building in the UK.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
There seems to be a panic building in the UK.
LMAO Solasch

No panic here you poor old sap.

Roll on 29th March. Out we go.

Bring it on.

Of course your totalitarian despots will ensure we are not allowed to leave. In which case it's clear which side is really s**t cared and panicking!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:14 PM

Have a nice evening .
There are some intelligent women on this forum alas you are merely the poster girl for Dunning–Kruger.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top