Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 01:14 PM

Re: Here We Go Again.

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Either, I don't mind.

Events that will now occur

1. Article 50 Extended

2. Either 2nd Referendum or a fudge deal agreed which doesn't actually see us leave control of the EU and ECJ

I think the fudge deal is most likely now. The populous will be duped and lied to about its content
True, but, personally, I never hold a grudge - once I get even.

My sights are now set on the next election.

Hopefully, that will be pay back time!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
True, but, personally, I never hold a grudge - once I get even.

My sights are now set on the next election.

Hopefully, that will be pay back time!
I'm afraid you've fallen for the trap Ted. The 2-party political system is a scam.

It's aim is to make people like you flip flop between Tory and Labour thereby allowing you to vent your frustration and feel like you are "socking it to the government" by voting out the current party.

All this does is mean the EU continually wins because Tory, Labour and Lib Dems are the EU party.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I'm afraid you've fallen for the trap Ted. The 2-party political system is a scam.

It's aim is to make people like you flip flop between Tory and Labour thereby allowing you to vent your frustration and feel like you are "socking it to the government" by voting out the current party.

All this does it mean the EU continually wins because Tory, Labour and Lib Dems are the EU party.
I get what you're saying, Realist, and will be putting in a "screwed up" voting slip.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I get what you're saying, Realist, and will be putting in a "screwed up" voting slip.
Good man

However be SURE to do that in the RIGHT way because the corrupt government system has various ways of side-lining your spoilt paper and NOT treating it as a protest vote.

This site explains how we ALL need to consistently spoil our ballot papers

http://www.votenone.org.uk/protest_votes_count.html

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top