Join for free
Page 20 of 22 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:57 PM

Re: Who Done It?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There are few 'drones' on here Tessa.
There certainly are LD, there certainly are!

Not on this thread though!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 08:30 AM

Was watching 'The Professionals' last night (I am on episode 10 already - only 44 more to go) when the strangest thing happened. Freaky Fred the Fearless just materialised out of nowhere. Nearly scared the cats out of their fur!

Anyway - he came with a message - apparently Nigel was followed from Japan by a mean devil named Ninja Nagasaki who had caught him in a compromising situation with the Shogun's wife! He has sworn revenge!
Freaky Fred warns that Ninja's never stop until they have their gnome!

Apparently Dongles had promised to share the world supply of Twirls with Ninja Nagasaki if he would give Nigel back. No such luck - Ninja's cannot be bribed - they are loyal to their Shogun to the death. Nigel was heard - screaming -"They will never take me alive!"

And then it all went quiet. Just before dawn the intrepid team of investigators - Coco, Nemo, Willow and their five Tracker Bedlingtons - found a grave beside the Worcester Beacon at the top of the Malvern Hills!

Forensics are on their way there now. DNA and dental records will be analyzed !!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 12:14 PM

Shame about the murder an' all that but I don't remember agreeing to share my Twirls.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Shame about the murder an' all that but I don't remember agreeing to share my Twirls.
It was probably a spur of the moment thing, Dongles, just a ploy to rescue Nigel. Don't worry though - Sam Stinky would have used his 'weapon of mass destruction' to save them for you!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It was probably a spur of the moment thing, Dongles, just a ploy to rescue Nigel. Don't worry though - Sam Stinky would have used his 'weapon of mass destruction' to save them for you!

Ah good old Stinky. He is a misunderstood little fella.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 01:39 PM

Well done Tabs and LD!
This case seems to be drawing to a sad conclusion.
I will see that Mr. Biggun is informed and carries out an identification shortly.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-02-2019, 02:17 PM

Gruesome!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Well done Tabs and LD!
This case seems to be drawing to a sad conclusion.
I will see that Mr. Biggun is informed and carries out an identification shortly.

What a tragic end for Nigel.

Mind you, if naughty Nigel had kept his trousers on, he might still be with us now.

Will there be a post mortem, Inspector?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-02-2019, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What a tragic end for Nigel.

Mind you, if naughty Nigel had kept his trousers on, he might still be with us now.
I know the feeling Mups.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

20-02-2019, 08:33 PM

Not sure about a post mortem. I was thinking more of a dustpan and brush.

Ooo! One for the "pairs" thread!

Page 20 of 22 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top