Join for free
Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:11 AM

Re: Who Done It?

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think may know who the culprit is Inspector O'Poinker.

I was in my garden looking skyward for the International Space Station, as you do on a cold and windy evening, when I heard a rustle from next door followed by an evil laugh. I had my iPad with me at the time and snatched a quick photo which unfortunately came out blurred ..... it looked like the Wicked Witch of Wookey Hole! She was clutching Nigel closely to her bosom and kept repeating "Gnome is where the Heart is, gnome is where the heart is".

I'm sure I had seen her before so I looked through the OFF rogue albums ..... and there she was, safely back home, broomstick and all.

I'm sure this will help you identify her, Inspector

I'm sure I have seen her somewhere before Mags......
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:13 AM

I am still trying to remember where I was.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:22 AM

Bob Mortimer is great on WILTY
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 09:41 AM

We had a guinea pig called Mortimer, because he looked like Bob and one called Llewellen after Laurence.

My two main suspects so far are Mups, because certain points in her statement don't tally with the event.
Sweetie, because she is claiming she can't remember, hmmm

My collegue PC Elle O' Ellow has found damning evidence that confirms that the perpetrator is a member of this forum.

I am returning to the scene to gather some forensic evidence as long as no interfering members of the clergy have contaminated the scene.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 09:48 AM

Aha! An informer has supplied me with new evidence, in fact it is something I missed!

I may have to apply some interrogation techniques that I haven't used in a while ( since they were banned) ...off to find my pliers and a car battery.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 09:51 AM

Couldn't have been me, I'm a Tipping Point addict and can site the fallen counter count, at 4.46pm exactly!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 09:54 AM

Weren't me guv
I was at home contemplating whether to hang myself from the bathroom door ( can't we still haven't fixed the hooks back up) or jump off a cliff .
Unfortunately it's fairly flat round here .
Could drown myself in the mud of course but that sounds a lengthy not to say messy business .
Anyway I had to walk the dog who went out in his old baby gro in order to stop some of his body contacting mud he looked a right prat needless to say we met every blooming dog walker around .Cant they stay indoors FGS !
Nicking Nigel sounds like much more fun I fancy a little knome one with a fishing rod for preference !
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 10:16 AM

P.S

The Tipping Point submission might just be Counterintelligence.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

10-02-2019, 10:45 AM

None of the photo evidence is relevant so far. Nigel has certain distinguishing features

I have been called away to a steak-out (I hope there's sausages as well)
A person carrying a gnome - shaped parcel was seen entering the property, 999 Letsbe Avenue!
I may need back - up!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
P.S

The Tipping Point submission might just be Counterintelligence.
Well Tess is off to get a car battery and some jump leads so protect your drop zone.

Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top