Join for free
Page 8 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 11:48 PM

Re: Who Done It?

Don't use bleach it will render her colourless!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's a lie I tells yer. Dishonest females trying to besmirch my good name. For one, I've only ever travelled as far as Cambridge, going even further south is inconceivable. Besides, it wasn't a gnome, it was a giant black pudding.
Don't worry Judd, I don't believe a word of it!
I'm still looking at Mups with suspicion! She's good at disguises and she has those pups well trained!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Don't use bleach it will render her colourless!
I have fairy dust.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Don't worry Judd, I don't believe a word of it!
I'm still looking at Mups with suspicion! She's good at disguises and she has those pups well trained!

Huh! People think butter wouldn't melt with that one, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he knows more than he's letting on.

Mind you, if I had seen Nigel I might have momentarily been tempted to abduct him, because I have a naughty Gnome here who could do with a bit of company, since his mate got decapitated by the lawnmower.

You can just see him sneaking up behind Gertie here, he pulls her tail when she's not looking, and it upsets her.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 12:01 AM

I have an armless gnome in my shed, if that helps.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I have an armless gnome in my shed, if that helps.

Well if he's armless, at least he wouldn't be able to pull Gertie's tail.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Huh! People think butter wouldn't melt with that one, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he knows more than he's letting on.

Mind you, if I had seen Nigel I might have momentarily been tempted to abduct him, because I have a naughty Gnome here who could do with a bit of company, since his mate got decapitated by the lawnmower.

You can just see him sneaking up behind Gertie here, he pulls her tail when she's not looking, and it upsets her.

Hmmm - she is not exactly looking innocent, Mups!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

11-02-2019, 09:50 AM

Mups! Your gnome looks very like Nigel's brother Timothy!
You should interrogate him!
Find out if he has heard from Nigel!
This could be the breakthrough I've been waiting for!

Meanwhile, Ivor Biggun's friend Everard has offered to pay the ransom, he's arranging a delivery of Twirls as we speak.
I may have to check that they're not counterfeit
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:06 AM

Do I smell Twirls?

TessA
Official Poinker
UK

11-02-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do I smell Twirls?

Aha! So you admit it LD?!
That's a shame as I was looking forward to using my interrogation tecniques

You had better return Nigel to his rightful place, sober and undamaged by midnight tonight!
I will decide your fate and ask Mr. Biggun if he wants to press charges or anything else!

As for Twirls...

Page 8 of 22 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top