Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 04:47 PM

Re: Passion!

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yes I have passion for many things
Music...I sing . play the keyboards and saxophone
I woodwork, woodcarve
I’m also a painter .... watercolours & acrylics
I’ve a passion for gardening, swimming, walking, baking

Quite a few there,Bratti,do you play and sing at private venues?

I have to say also,that I am passionate about gardening.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 05:00 PM

I like Pandas, I like travel, photography and Newcastle United but would I describe them as a passion.....not really.....I tend not to get too excited about stuff
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I like Pandas, I like travel, photography and Newcastle United but would I describe them as a passion.....not really.....I tend not to get too excited about stuff

Aww I love Pandas,DWebb,have you been to a lot of countries?..I do like photography,but I'm not good at it,I think one needs to think outside the box,when taking photos.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Aww I love Pandas,DWebb,have you been to a lot of countries?..I do like photography,but I'm not good at it,I think one needs to think outside the box,when taking photos.
Yes what is not to like about the Black and White bears!, I have been to one or two Countries but as I get older I get more boring and keep going to the same ones Meh, anyone can take photos, you just need to follow a few basic rules....point it at the panda and click

Ere what you looking at.....
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 05:56 PM

Mags and Surfermom, thanks for posting the gator pictures, as I said on Longdog's gator thread it's so much better to see photos taken by real people and not just ones from the internet.

Apologies to Pauline for hijacking her thread I'll bugger off now and fawn over the photos

Which panda is that Colin?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-02-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Mags and Surfermom, thanks for posting the gator pictures, as I said on Longdog's gator thread it's so much better to see photos taken by real people and not just ones from the internet.

Apologies to Pauline for hijacking her thread I'll bugger off now and fawn over the photos

Which panda is that Colin?

You haven't hijacked my thread,you are talking about your passion,and quite a few love the alligators and crocs,..that is what it's about,so please continue!...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-02-2019, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Yes what is not to like about the Black and White bears!, I have been to one or two Countries but as I get older I get more boring and keep going to the same ones Meh, anyone can take photos, you just need to follow a few basic rules....point it at the panda and click

Ere what you looking at.....

What a handsome animal,they look so cuddly?....do you know if they are friendly?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Nicol, you should come visit! I have an alligator that I see most days on one of my favorite running trails.

She has quite a legendary history, including being evacuated during a park fire, only to crawl the mile or more it took to go back to her home spot in her favorite swamp pond.

Here she is with one of her babies on her back.

She is quite the successful mother, having a good number of babies every year whom she frequently carries around on her back. We don't see much of her in the winter months, and many of the alligators in the coldest areas here have been brumating - basically hibernating with their snouts out of the water when there is a hard freeze:

I didn't know these animals could survive the cold .
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I didn't know these animals could survive the cold .
They go into a sort of suspended animation, usually in dens or holes or under banks but sometimes, as in Surfermom's picture, they just stick their snouts out of the water and let the water freeze around them.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Quite a few there,Bratti,do you play and sing at private venues?

I have to say also,that I am passionate about gardening.
No but I used to. We did weddings, grand openings and special events. Now my music goal is to produce my own music and I already have some music software to do it. Band in a Box When I get my first songs I’ll post them for you to listen to.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	C470AFF0-28B7-421A-BDC4-FE32D9CAEEC3.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	8742  

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top