Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 05:36 PM

Re: What's Going on Outside Your Window?

Three horses and one beautiful Shetland pony are waiting for me and my carrots.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Have you ever seen Priscilla Queen of the Desert?
No, but I just put it on the list! Thank you!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
No, but I just put it on the list! Thank you!
Its funny
Enjoy
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 05:45 PM

A herd of wildebeest is roaming across the lawn and a flock of geese is flying gracefully across the sky. Actually, I'm lying. Nothing at all is going on outside of the window right now.

Edit: Ha! I just saw a squirrel running around in the oak tree at the bottom of the garden.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A large crowd of schoolchildren have paraded past my window, complete with banners and placards.

I didn't see the wording very clearly, but I think it might be something to do with 'global warming'.
Impressive. On Saturdays at their age, we were either stealing spoons from the draw to dig pits in the backyard to float French fry (chips) container sailboats, or daring my sister to drink the rinse water from our watercolor brushes.

Maybe there's hope for us yet.

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Three horses and one beautiful Shetland pony are waiting for me and my carrots.
Aw, that's perfect. What are you waiting for!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 05:56 PM

Four alien space probes just hovered slowly along our street with their flexible eyes peering through people's windows. This was followed by a huge mothership which was playing 'Boiled beef and carrots' at full blast. Apart from that, nothing much......
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A large crowd of schoolchildren have paraded past my window, complete with banners and placards.

I didn't see the wording very clearly, but I think it might be something to do with 'global warming'.
Before they all paraded back to mummy's 4.5ltr 4 x 4 Range Rover to be taken home.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 06:08 PM

Nothing today but yesterday a hedgehog ran past, much to Dolly's amazement.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 06:15 PM

Just noticed the bloke next door up in his apple tree cutting the branches back. There go my free apples this year, the selfish sod.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 06:17 PM

Next door's cat is on the sill, looking cute, waiting for me to let her in. She comes round 2 or 3 times a day, got expensive taste for parma ham and blue cheese.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top