Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 12:11 PM

Labour Splits.

Hi

7 MPs leave Labour.

This take on it is funny.

https://newsthump.com/2019/02/18/jer...ontent=newpost
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 12:15 PM

Re: Labour Splits.

Ha! Great article. I saw this ''Breaking News'' this morning and it cheered me up no end.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 01:00 PM

Simon Williams, a leaf painter

Well that's seven `Remainers` got rid of.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 01:11 PM

Goody, goody, more scumbag 'nasty party' lites !!! - Now the party can replace them with genuine 'Marxists' !!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 01:15 PM

I thought they were forming a Brexit Party according to someone here the other day.

Can anyone shed some light on what anti-Semetic things have been going on as I haven't heard any specific examples given.

I have never heard of any of the members that have left apart from Chuka.

Perhaps some from other parties will join them and form a decent party, you never know.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 01:16 PM

I watched some of this on TV this morning

The spiel sounded wonderful, although in the best political manner they did not seem to mention any actual policies

I have also seen reports of this on www.order-order.com and the opinion is that it is yet another attempt to overthrow the Referendum decision, as indicated by the presence of Chukka Unathingy, which will not exactly make them popular in traditional Labour areas

They were all elected as Labour MPs, so they should do the decent thing and resign, to stand again as Independent - but since when has decency and honour ever bothered politicians?

I await a clear, unambiguous statement of their policy on Brexit
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Goody, goody, more scumbag 'nasty party' lites !!! - Now the party can replace them with genuine 'Marxists' !!!
Hope they do, that way they'll never get into power.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 01:30 PM

I've had another thought; look on the bright side

I'm by no means a fan of the Conservative Party, but this should make it more difficult for a Labour government to be elected as -

It may split the Labour vote sufficiently that the main Labour party get fewer votes

To echo Judd, if the Labour Party is free to continue or expand its left wing polices, that will also make it less attractive to most of the electorate
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Hope they do, that way they'll never get into power.
Good point Judd.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I'm by no means a fan of the Conservative Party, but this should make it more difficult for a Labour government to be elected as -

It may split the Labour vote sufficiently that the main Labour party get fewer votes
Certainly true but it's not as if the Looney Labour party were ever a threat to begin with when you look at how dismally they performed at the last election. While ever they have the disreputable Jezbollah Corbyn running the show and the hapless Abbott alongside then no-one need ever fear they will ever get near No 10 !

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top