Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 11:42 PM

Re: Nosing in someone's phone

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
This mobile telephony has stopped much deceit, so, it has to be good, but in the wrong hands has caused much deceit, so not much has changed.
Some say ignorance is bliss.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I wouldn't dream of looking at someone's phone.

I went into an M & S changing room today and someone had left their phone in there. It never occurred to me to have a look at it, I took it straight out and gave it to an assistant on the tills.

Yes, I'd be the same as you Mags.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 01:29 AM

Never!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 05:24 AM

My mobile telephone would bore the reader to sleep!
NO messages,VERY rare it ever rings,NO camera,so no pics.
It's a sturdy,reliable Nokia 3210-often ridiculed but never bettered.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 07:06 AM

I looked through my husband's phone once but that was after he'd died to check for any contacts that hadn't been informed.

I've looked at mother in law's phone several times but it's always because she doesn't know how to do something or other or she can't find something on there.

I have no interest in looking at anybody else's phone. I have found 2 different phones while dog walking and have looked through the contacts in each to get a "home" phone number so I could let them know I have it.

My own phone is like Pug's, a dumb phone, and would be of no interest to anybody except for them to laugh at because it doesn't "do" anything!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 08:49 AM

No never.

If you are nosing in your Partner's phone, then obviously you don't trust them.

I have no need to look at my Husband's phone, nor mine.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 08:56 AM

Looking on a person's phone would be like reading their private diary.... I wouldn't do it but it's one of those tempting things isn't it...you know you shouldn't but it's tempting. Not that there is anything interesting in mine....but there again you never know
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I wouldn't dream of looking at a person's phone unless invited to look at a photograph.
It would be like reading someone's diary or personal mail and an invasion of their privacy.
This

My phone is my whole life, as it has everything important on it, and the not important

I have a lock on it because its left in the tea room in work, but Mr Missy knows the number and can help himself to use it, but he doesn't nose through it and I think if he ever did, Id walk out the door, not to return
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:07 AM

In most cases, you would have to have their password or thumb print to read their stuff.
I think if someone was being really devious they would have a secret phone hidden somewhere.
Now that one would be more interesting to read....if you you were that desperate to have a nose!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:56 AM

There is no lock or secret number on my phone, anyone can read it, I have nothing to hide.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top