Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 09:58 AM

Re: More transitioning people

[QUOTE=TessA;1644144]I would be quite happy for my husband to dress as a woman if I loved him enough to want him to be happy.

Just think,you could even swap handbags!..and think of the fun you would have clothes shopping!.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->

I don't know why we think we should condemn others especially if it doesn't affect us or our lives personally hurts no one.
But it did hurt someone...the woman who gave her life to him...lived with him loved him and probably had kids with him.... I think we have to agree to disagree on this Tess....I'm all for people being happy and expressing themselves as they feel fit....but the price here was too high I just consider him selfish heartless and dishonest.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:08 AM

She'd have been just as upset if some other secret had come out, at least he hasn't done anything illegal.
He's still the same person.
I think it's important for folks on here to see a different point of view otherwise it's boring and just folk moaning about stuff without considering others.
I don't mind being disagreed with at all.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:11 AM

[QUOTE=pauline3;1644163]
Originally Posted by TessA ->
I would be quite happy for my husband to dress as a woman if I loved him enough to want him to be happy.

Just think,you could even swap handbags!..and think of the fun you would have clothes shopping!.
I'd love to help people chose clothes and make up, sometimes they can get a bit OTT .
(Says the woman who sometimes wears bustles and goggles)
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:12 AM

A guy I first met in the army years ago , six four brick wall sized guy and and our paths crossed many times just by coincidence since 1982 ( met him on the falklands ) and he in time was to marry have kids , lived in Germany for a while , divorced , bought a beautiful house in South Africa , remarried and was in the uk taking a job in Holland , I get a call asking me if I’d care to go to Holland short term contract and who of all the people do I meet but yes ... John !!

We shared a house together for a few weeks and everything was just ‘normal’ ... a few months later my friend ( johns boss ) calls in a state of panic to say John has informed him he was going for sex change and had to tell him ... I just laughed ..
About a year or so later I’m driving home when a car behind starts flashing it’s lights at me , I ignored it but again it continued when I turned into a side road so I stopped and got out to speak to the driver ... imagine my surprise when I see a huge red headed lady sat in the car laughing ... it was ‘joanna’ .... I couldn’t help but laugh at the sight before me and jumped in to catch up on the obvious many things that had been going on in his world ..
we still keep in touch and too me he is just ‘john’ and always will be
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:18 AM

I am beginning to wonder now, as there are so many different permutations of sexuality that, it isn’t because people are doing it because it’s a fad. I think, something has happened in the last twenty or thirty years that more people are being born differently.

People will say, ‘lt did exist years ago but it was kept quiet’. Maybe so, but l don’t think there were as many different types of sexuality as there are now.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am beginning to wonder now, as there are so many different permutations of sexuality that, it isn’t because people are doing it because it’s a fad. I think, something has happened in the last twenty or thirty years that more people are being born differently.

People will say, ‘lt did exist years ago but it was kept quiet’. Maybe so, but l don’t think there were as many different types of sexuality as there are now.
Quite often thought on the same lines Artangel. I have wondered if it has anything to do with the contraceptive pill. We were told to lay of for three months before getting pregnant, I assume for the hormones to re-adjust, but many got pregnant straight away.
It would never be admitted to as a cause , even if it was.. but the last 50 yrs things seen huge changes in sexuality, and if things are the same as they always were, then there must have been an awful lot of unhappy people , previously.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-02-2019, 10:50 AM

Perhaps humans are evolving.

I just had a ponder, how many women wear slacks, tracky bottoms etc. jumpers, t-shirts, short hair, no make up because it's what makes them feel comfy?
Sauce for the goose...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-02-2019, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Quite often thought on the same lines Artangel. I have wondered if it has anything to do with the contraceptive pill. We were told to lay of for three months before getting pregnant, I assume for the hormones to re-adjust, but many got pregnant straight away.
It would never be admitted to as a cause , even if it was.. but the last 50 yrs things seen huge changes in sexuality, and if things are the same as they always were, then there must have been an awful lot of unhappy people , previously.
I wonder if that pill caused so many women to develop fybromyalgia too. Mostly women get it and loads of them too, I was surprised when I joined a group. (Sorry off topic)

Also I think some think that being trans is because folk are gay, they're often not.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 10:57 AM

I just wish that men who become women would take some advice on how to dress and how to do their makeup. Unfortunately they sometimes end up looking like a clown rather than a woman although I'm sure they think they look great. I wonder if there is any advice given on this sort of thing when they are going through the process?

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top