Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 01:16 PM

Full blown fist fight in my local Co-Op

I caught the end of this as the police had the aggressor in the back of a police car, and other people were giving statements to them.

Seems to have been 3 people involved and there was blood on the floor. I left and played with my phone outside the library until the last of the police had gone. I then got on with my shopping but could tell a few of the staff were a bit shocked. I spoke to one young lady who said it all came out of the blue.

Makes a change from drinking coffee in my hospital bed.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 03:52 PM

Re: Full blown fist fight in my local Co-Op

A different sort of day then. The reason for the fight might be given in the next edition of the local paper.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 03:54 PM

It’ll be the pensioners fighting over the bloomers
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I caught the end of this as the police had the aggressor in the back of a police car, and other people were giving statements to them.

Seems to have been 3 people involved and there was blood on the floor. I left and played with my phone outside the library until the last of the police had gone. I then got on with my shopping but could tell a few of the staff were a bit shocked. I spoke to one young lady who said it all came out of the blue.

Makes a change from drinking coffee in my hospital bed.
That sounds nasty, Ffosse!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 04:51 PM

It was pretty nasty. I think it was 2 people attacking a 3rd. The fact that I could see blood turned my stomach a little. From what I heard,one of the perps got away.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 05:42 PM

Oh dear, what a horrible experience Dreamy.
Are you ok now?
Things like that play on my mind.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 06:01 PM

I had to rugby tackle an old girl who tried to push in this morning.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 06:21 PM

I have seen fisticuffs in Bluewater shopping centre before now and also a massive bundle at a wedding in the church grounds.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

23-02-2019, 07:30 PM

Weddings are notorious for fights breaking out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 11:41 PM

As long as the witnesses Co-operated with the Police, society will save taxpayers a dividend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top