Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 03:52 PM

And the moral is....

One of my friends posted this on face book & I thought it rather good.

My apologies if you've already seen it.

It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from CBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.
By noon it all melted
Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 04:07 PM

Re: And the moral is....

Oh my word! This is really clever!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 05:44 PM

Very good, and so true.
Good to see there's some humour left in the world, even if it is dire wit.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 06:13 PM

A little sparrow was flying about on a cold winters day
the cold eventually got to him and he started to die, he fell out of the sky into a big manure heap, he thought he had had it, but a remarkable thing happened
The warmth of the manure began to revive him until, at last he was warmed through, so delighted at this , and how he’d cheated death, he began to sing, loudly and joyously he sang, sang that he was glad to be alive, then a sparrow hawk swooped down and killed him for its meal…..the moral of the story
If you are in the sh#t. keep your gob shut…
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 06:34 PM

Sadly this is completely true. We live in ridiculous times.

I opened a complaint letter from a customer this morning of a woman complaining that there was no option of non binary on the application form and she was very offended. In my head I was saying Oh FFS I kid you not. I wish I was kidding. *sigh*
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh my word! This is really clever!
That certainly is very clever.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:40 PM

I am deeply offended on behalf of people who have a mental infirmary because the snow person was obviously constructed from water with an altered state!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:59 PM

Yes, it is very clever but scary as well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, it is very clever but scary as well.
Yes, I agree Arty, the trouble is, this is what we are becoming......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 06:27 AM

Being digitalized was never going to be pleasant.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top