Join for free
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 02:54 PM

Smut innuendo and associated silliness

I do hope that the forum will not descend into the depths of smut, sexual innuendo and its associated childish silliness again attracting those bandwagon jumpers who monopolise the threads as it was a few weeks ago.
It has been very adult of late, generally speaking that is, and a pleasure to be a contributing member.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:00 PM

Re: Smut innuendo and associated silliness

A disgraceful and totally unwarranted attack upon me and reported.

You should be ashamed.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:05 PM

Malcolm there is nothing wrong with a bit of silliness and innuendo , if it gets too much in any particular thread it can always be moved to the appropriate section.

In a world full of doom and gloom a little silliness is surely acceptable.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:09 PM

Saw the title just now on the front page, thought to myself, " Bet a million pounds that'll be malcolm".

malcolm do put a sock in it.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Malcolm there is nothing wrong with a bit of silliness and innuendo , if it gets too much in any particular thread it can always be moved to the appropriate section.

In a world full of doom and gloom a little silliness is surely acceptable.
Yes indeed Meg a little silliness is always welcome
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:10 PM

I think I prefer the smut to the nastiness lately Malcolm, Tpin may have some funny titles but it's not his fault way some of us take them there is always a mucky way and a clean way from what I saw. So mucky mind see it muckily.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2016, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Saw the title just now on the front page, thought to myself, " Bet a million pounds that'll be malcolm".

malcolm do put a sock in it.
Thanks for your expected input ruthio ... took me by surprise, not
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:15 PM

To be honest I haven't seen any smut, sexual innuendo and its associated childish silliness, so I don't understand the post. People often monopolize the threads because it is about something they enjoy. Mups, Nom,Tess and myself often monopolize our amusing threads, but anybody who also enjoys them is welcome to join us.
We can ignore topics we don't like but the only thing that really causes damage to the site is people arguing and making it personal, thereby putting new members off from joining..... So please lets not have any of that.
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:15 PM

Is this a bit of reverse psychology intended to draw the attention of those that can then be complained about? If so, all I can say is 'knickers, knackers, knockers'
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

13-06-2016, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think I prefer the smut to the nastiness lately Malcolm, Tpin may have some funny titles but it's not his fault way some of us take them there is always a mucky way and a clean way from what I saw. So mucky mind see it muckily.
I understand that POV Julie but somehow can't quite believe that no offensive content is ever involved.
This is just my opinion and I am not trying to make a big point !
It is not my forum and I will accept whatever the majority want to see.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top