Join for free
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 03:13 AM

Fancy a natter

I've started this thread for those of us who don't always want to get into deep discussions..just have a quick natter, like you do when you 'phone a friend.
I see you are up too Mollie I won't be long, 'cos I'm sipping a cup of camomile tea and then going back to bed.
I'm afraid I woke hubby too and he's sipping a cup of lemon tea.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 03:27 AM

Re: Fancy a natter

Finished my tea, so I'm orf. 'Night all..see you tomorrow, oh no, I mean later.
Jan.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 10:16 AM

That's a good idea Janela, sometimes folks just want to talk about things that don't need a new thread and are not serious enough for debating. Nattering, plain and simple, like meself.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 10:20 AM

Good heavens Janela just seen the time of your post so I guess you must have trouble sleeping

I actually overslept this morning which is most unusual for me and I missed my 6am cup of tea in bed , I am still trying to catch up with myself
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 10:34 AM

Just waiting for my mum to arrive for lunch. She's just been on a cruise so she should have plenty of news..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

11-10-2012, 10:59 AM

Ooh Barry, a cruise, how nice. I miss the lunches we used to have with my mum..she always had us laughing.

Yes Meg a bit of a bad night and I slept heavily after that, and I got up late too It puts your whole self out, I'm not quite with it yet
Hubby is banging on the patio doors..shooing a magpie away that has caught a red admiral..expletives
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 11:12 AM

Hello everyone. I also had a bit of a restless night last night. I should know better than to eat chocolate before bed. Its just started to rain here, so that stops my plan to get into the garden to tidy up a bit more. Unusually I am on my own this morning and its lovely, but I feel at a bit of a loose end. There is plenty I should be doing, but all I have done so far is eat strawberries for breakfast and put the dishwasher on.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 11:16 AM

Strawberries for breakfast Rena, how decadent of you...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 11:30 AM

Ooohh I know Barry - and I had a nectarine with them as well - luvverly.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 11:42 AM

Dog Walked, lost him in the Woods....very thick Fog. I could hear him crashing around looking for me, but we kept missing each other. lol. Wolloped into me like an Express Train and near put me on my Back, and didn't leave my Side for the rest of the Walk lol.
Time for some Toast and a Latte before I head into Town for some Messages then back to make Lunch.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top