Join for free
Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 03:48 PM

Re: Fancy a natter

The twins have just gone (aged 2.9 years) they were sooo good and had two helpings of everything for lunch.

Time for nanna to put her feet up for half an hour with a cup of tea
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:01 PM

Well we are back into the cold rainy weather again but had a few nice sunny days so cant complain. never see magpies around here and I miss them , used to do the magpie thing good day mr magpie how are you and your family,yes always been a slight bit odd old Annie has.Been shopping to Hexham today,it was a nice morning. Oh yes the sky was a very pink colour this morning,it cast a pink light into the rooms.
janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:07 PM

Hello Everyone. I see some of you are talking about sleep. My alarm is set for 7.30am. Never used the alarm for a while. Don't really like to sleep later than 8. I know that's not early for some, but I'm happy with that. Only thing is now, dark nights and mornings are creeping in. Dark again getting up. Not to worry. Dull and raining here.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:24 PM

Just sweating off some onions ready to go into the cottage pie for this evenings meal. My grandson is staying with us and it is a favourite of his. It's his college day today and he will be home late and probably ravenous, so the cottage pie will only need to be warmed up for him.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:24 PM

Well I've done my bit of work for the day and I'm off for a well earned pint, I even worked through my lunch hour, have to give myself double time for that.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:41 PM

"I'm afraid I woke hubby too and he's sipping a cup of lemon tea." Is that a euphemism?

Anyway, I won't be phoning anybody any time soon since the damned telephone packed up.

It's one of those modern cordless ones and it has just died.

I knew the wife was wrong when she said we should replace our old corded BT phone from the 90s, too bad we gave that away.

Will have to go to my daughter's later and see if she has a spare.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Just sweating off some onions ready to go into the cottage pie for this evenings meal. My grandson is staying with us and it is a favourite of his. It's his college day today and he will be home late and probably ravenous, so the cottage pie will only need to be warmed up for him.
It's a favourite of mine as well Mall, and luckily I'm not that far from Manchester.....
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 06:55 PM

My fav too mall, & i am not too far from manchester either , leave mine in the oven while i get there, lol
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 07:00 PM

I hope it's a good size pie, otherwise by the sounds of it poor old grandson will have to go without....

Anyone watching Wartime Farm tonight? Doesn't it bring home to you how spoiled we are these days...
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Anyone watching Wartime Farm tonight? Doesn't it bring home to you how spoiled we are these days...
Glad you reminded me about it. I'd quite forgotten.
Hubby is going camping at the weekend so i'll have a bit of peace His mate has an American Camper van so its luxury camping. Trouble is the amount of food he's taking with him you'd think he was going for a fortnight I've been cooking a stew in the slow cooker all day & added some dumplings for him to warm up for tomorrows tea. He's taking some Sirloin steaks, spuds & veg for Saturday tea. Some bacon eggs & beans for breakfast. Thick bread for toast even a pack of yogurt for their puddings. & loads of other stuff. Him & his mate are going to Pickering in North Yorkshire to a war weekend where everybody dresses up in 40's stuff & pretends the war is still on. He doesn't get dressed up he's only going to get some photos. I'm just hoping the weather is ok so that I can get out somewhere.

Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top