Join for free
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 11:13 AM

Life's Irritations

What little things in life irritate you to distraction?

Mine, at this moment, are people who don't nod a thank you when I let them out of a side road and people who don't say thank you when I hold a door open for them.

Also, the sadist who invented peel off things that seal bottles that manage to remove my fingernails!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 11:25 AM

Re: Life's Irritations

Agree - and 'so' many other things - I'd be here all day So, I'll mention one - queues - then a till opens up, but not for you, the last one always gets there
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Agree - and 'so' many other things - I'd be here all day So, I'll mention one - queues - then a till opens up, but not for you, the last one always gets there
Ooh, that's another one - when another till opens up, why do people from the very end of the queues rush forward when they've been waiting the least amount of time. One of our chashiers will actually tell people in the queues who can go to her till first and it's never those at the end - good for her I say
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 11:47 AM

My OH when he acts like he's the only one in the room! he'll pick his nose or just let loose with a mighty fart and he never ever does it when his sister or kids ( or anyone else for that matter) is here and when I say it irritates me ,he says "sorry, forgot you were here" Grrr, still better that than not have him here at all I s'pose but it really gets on me goat!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 02:09 PM

Ah Maggis - feel for ya gal.... Say - you didn't do that when we were courting - why change now... Or get a can of air freshner and spray it near him everytime he does - either ! Like training a puppy
Rossignol
New Member!
Scotland
Rossignol is female 

24-03-2013, 02:12 PM

Have a guy at work who does that (re Maggis comment) any suggestions?
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 02:17 PM

Rossignol...I like pats Idea ...just spray him each time...like a puppy he will soon learn.....

Mine is other people who look down there noses at others just because they dont do things the same way.....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-03-2013, 03:10 PM

Me too Bags....
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 03:28 PM

One minor irritation lately is my son-in-law sprawling across the sofa playing video games, monopolizing the space and the tv for hours and hours. You'd think he was 14 instead of 30. Also bothers me that he never lifts a hand to help my daughter. Been waiting since December for him to install a grab bar for safety in the tub for me but given up on that happening. Hmmm.... maybe he rates more than 'minor'. (Then again, I am grateful for a roof over my head.)
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2013, 04:03 PM

When waiting for a man to do any thing.... Grab his tools and start doing it your self .... they soon come do it as they dont like you touching their tools .....

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top