Join for free
Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 20 21 22
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2013, 12:15 PM

Re: Life's Irritations

Life's Irritations...Quite a few these days.
I loathe People who think they are better than you.

Also People who try and talk down to you.

Parking spaces that are too narrow, you get the car in but there's no room left to get the doors open.

People who drive so close they could get in the blooming tail gate.

Not being able to park at the Swimming Bathes, as it's free it's full of cars who's owners have left them there and gone off to work for the day.

To name a few.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I'm not getting involved in this assassination of my species!!
Now that's not the spirit is EZ
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->

May I ask the question where are the menfolk in your lives when all this decorating is taking place. Please don't say down the pub or watching the football or worse playing golf. Because mother didn't tell me how to play golf.
Excellent post Cookie - had a good chuckle at that

I can't answer for anyone else but I seem to attract really lazy, useless, good-for-nothing men who only want to do things that interest them (so I end up doing all the DIY as well as the gardening). The upside of that though is that I don't need a man in my life, I can manage really well on my own - half the washing and ironing is a good trade methinks
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 03:38 PM

Paul - I just love the 'woodchip' line....
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2013, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Paul - I just love the 'woodchip' line....
Me too
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2013, 01:38 PM

Whats Tony Blair playing at, is he hoping to get back as Prime Minister again, surely not !
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2013, 02:07 PM

I think my most annoying irritation is the time each day I spend looking for my glasses. Helpfully hubs says 'is it these you are looking for?' 'No' I say rudely,'I'm looking for my reading glasses, those are not reading glasses'. I wish I had a pound for every minute used up searching for glasses, Bejove, I would be a wealthy, short sighted person.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2013, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Whats Tony Blair playing at, is he hoping to get back as Prime Minister again, surely not !
Annie darlin' - don't worry yourself over it, there ain't a ghost in hell's chance he'll ever get back - too many people in the Labour Party hate his guts for that and besides which he's an unconvicted war criminal.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2013, 06:34 PM

Thank you for that UJ, I was getting worried.!

Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 20 21 22

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top