Join for free
Page 715 of 754 « First < 215 615 665 705 713 714 715 716 717 725 > Last »
Bonnie14
Blantyre UK
Bonnie14 is female  Bonnie14 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 04:42 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Afternoon ladies! Taking the dog to the vet shortly, for a check up. I'm feeling really anxious about it, because I can't be with her. The new normal is that they take her in while I wait outside. Its annoying because I have questions to ask, and will have to discuss it outside when they come back out. Anyway, on a positive note, the sun is shining and it feels quite warm-ish.
Hi Pixie hope your wee dog got on alright at the vet. Bonnie was terrified for the vet. We had to drag her in.she slipped her lead once and got out and had to chase her up the road. Must be hard not to be with her or him.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bonnie14 ->
Hi Pixie hope your wee dog got on alright at the vet. Bonnie was terrified for the vet. We had to drag her in.she slipped her lead once and got out and had to chase her up the road. Must be hard not to be with her or him.
Thanks Bonnie, She hates the vet and it was horrible not going in with her. Her eyes were wide with terror and I had to keep a tight hold of her so she wouldn't throw herself into the road to get home! The vet nurse was dismissive of my concerns, and called on the next in the queue - but she handed me a load of meds anyway (??) I didn't get a chance to ask questions either. I'm not going back there, this new routine is not what I pay for.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 05:11 PM

Pixie sorry to hear that you didn't get to ask the questions that you wanted today. Hope your dog is ok with the medication. Two of my neighbours were discussing vet prices yesterday, one has a Westie and the other a Lapso. Sun has come out here in the last hour, so will get out for a walk after dinner.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by valentinojess ->
Pixie sorry to hear that you didn't get to ask the questions that you wanted today. Hope your dog is ok with the medication. Two of my neighbours were discussing vet prices yesterday, one has a Westie and the other a Lapso. Sun has come out here in the last hour, so will get out for a walk after dinner.
Thanks Jess....vet prices are horrendous, plus the monthly insurance which barely covers anything a pet suffers from. Not that I grudge the insurance at all, but the stuff she gave me I could have got from the chemist, over the counter, for half the price!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 09:49 AM

Good Morning Lassies,a mild dull cloudy one here,and I'm still in My PJs,

Giving My SH a new coat of paint inside & out which means moving the furniture into the garden,so hope the rain stays away,

I know the rules for covid have relaxed now,but the furthest I've been is to The Range in Wishaw which is around 30 min's on the bus,I was hoping to
go into the City (Glasgow) soon,but,I've changed My mind as there is some concern about this new Indian variant...so..I'll just continue shopping locally with an online shop now and then...No walks along the
prom' for Me any time soon.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 03:34 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Hairdressers for me this morning, then nieces picked up and took me to lunch. May I've been going into Glasgow getting what I need then the train home again.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

14-05-2021, 06:15 PM

Evening Ladies...yes I'm worried about the Indian variant too. Did you see the immigration lot in Glasgow trying to catch a couple of people but had to give up due to the protests? That crowd!
valentinojess
largs, scotland

14-05-2021, 08:53 PM

I think we're all getting worried now about the new variant. Another week of not going into Glasgow or out of it. Pixie I seen that on the news last night about the immigration people in Glasgow last night.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

14-05-2021, 09:08 PM

Mr P has just gone back to his office in Glasgow to work, this week. I'm quite paranoid about the trains and people, but don't say anything. I just hand him the bleach and the laundry basket when he comes in the door!
valentinojess
largs, scotland

15-05-2021, 09:58 AM

Good morning ladies. Pixie the trains aren't to bad at the moment. People are keeping their distance and most of them sticking to the rules with masks etc.

Page 715 of 754 « First < 215 615 665 705 713 714 715 716 717 725 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top