Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 05:06 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken at Garmisch in Bavaria in Germany.
Have a great Sunday everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 06:03 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone, mild and windy but no rain overnight, so no idea what the day has planned for us...

We have a day of visitors today, a daughter is coming over this morning to show off her new car, and a son is coming over this afternoon bringing his old labrador Inca, who we are looking after next week whilst said son and spouse holiday in Turkey.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 08:24 AM

Good morning all. Garmisch looks so beautiful Alan.

The sun is trying to shine in my little part of Derbyshire this morning. Tony & I are off out for a pub lunch and afternoon walk if the weather stays nice.

Sometime early evening my daughter in law Paula has offered to pop over and find some missing files for me on my PC. The buggers have disappeared - most of my email storage files with important emails in such as holiday bookings and internet sales. Goodness knows where they are but I want them back...

Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 08:29 AM

Lovely picture
Good morning all
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 08:46 AM

Beautiful picture. Good morning all. Still in Ayrshire. A horrible morning out there, wind and rain. Think it'll be a quiet day. I'll set off home after lunch. Enjoy your day everyone. Oh, and I've just remembered I'm taking a top back to tesco on the way
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 08:48 AM

Good morning all.

That looks a nice little Village Alan, so clean and tidy.

It was raining first thing this morning, dry now but warm.

Off to the M.I.L's after lunch.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 09:09 AM

Good Morning All. Lovely picture Alan. Susiejaeger had the same thought as me, looks very clean and tidy. It's very breezy here but the sun keeps popping out so can't complain.

Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 09:14 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny start to the day and very mild for the time of the year.

My daughter and family spent the day with us yesterday which was very nice, today is her and her younger brother's (by 6 minutes) birthday so another enjoyable day ahead.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 09:33 AM

Good morning fellow members the sun is shining here at the moment and I am hoping to get the dog towels dry

My son and family have flown of to the Canaries for a week so it is going to be a quiet week for me.
I want to sort out all my cupboards and draws so all are nice and tidy.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2014, 10:05 AM

Norning all. I don't know why I'm sitting at the computer taking it easy when I have a busy day ahead!

(Beautiful photo by the way. Think I'll move to Germany.)

Shooting off down to the allotment when trading shed opens at 11, talk to our Chair about a few things. Then I'm expected at friends at around 2pm, a long bus and underground ride so best give it more than an hour to get there. Don't fancy driving there, when I can use the public transport for free.

Good luck with the PC, Carol.

Have a good Sunday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top