Join for free
Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 24 25 26
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 08:42 PM

Re: Usernames

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I think 2006 was when I first started using a computer. Didn't know how to type at all then and I am proud to say that I have progressed to typing with 2 fingers (one on each hand !)
The symbolic messaging power of one finger is truly amazing , surpassed perhaps only by its power to prod and yet give great pleasure.
Somebody should write a poem about it.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Her name was Blondie & she was gorgeous.

Unless you mean Mitzi (b&w pic) on my profile, she was gorgeous as well.
Not neglecting response, just resting the cluster migraine.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Blimey, they told me you were dead
Well I nearly did die during a recent heart operation Duke.
But no. I am still on the planet making a nuisance of myself!
As usual
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-08-2015, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Well I nearly did die during a recent heart operation Duke.
But no. I am still on the planet making a nuisance of myself!
As usual
Hi Kenny, yes I heard through the grapevine that you went through a very serious operation. Very pleased that you came through it and very much hope all is now well.
So Kenny what better time in life to chill-out and take life easy, perhaps gaze over those new sea-views and watch the moonlight dance on the water.
Just chilling out myself, conservatory doors wide open giving me a fresh breeze which is on the increase as there is talk of a storm brewing.
Will catch up later in a pm.
Wow now the wind is getting up, what was this thread about?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 10:41 PM

Not neglecting response, just resting the cluster migraine.
Sorry to hear that. Daughter suffers from migraine as well.
Not nice.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-08-2015, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Sorry to hear that. Daughter suffers from migraine as well.
Not nice.
Hi Tiffany, yes another hot day wasted and a few hours in bed later in the afternoon. Lifted at the moment, that is the nature of the things for 7/10 days normally.

I was referring to the horse in your picture , how you ladies love their horses. Fine I guess if somebody else looks after them but demanding creatures requiring 365 day a week care:-

Out of interest , do I have an avatar, I can't work this site out. Could put horses on.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 11:19 PM

Hi Tiffany, yes another hot day wasted and a few hours in bed later in the afternoon. Lifted at the moment, that is the nature of the things for 7/10 days normally.

I was referring to the horse in your picture , how you ladies love their horses. Fine I guess if somebody else looks after them but demanding creatures requiring 365 day a week care:-

Out of interest , do I have an avatar, I can't work this site out. Could put horses on.
I think I can help, click on control panel, top of page, second on left, then on that page again on the left, click edit avatar, then follow instructions. Hope this helps?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2015, 11:32 PM

Same with any animal duke, you included!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

23-08-2015, 09:58 AM

Oh what a perfect world that would be, looking out at the stables in the freezing winter and girls turning up at 5.30am to pamper horses before going to work. Now that is not the same with me, I need pampering plus no later joy of Poo Picking .
So great night of thumping headache, so not staying on here me-thinks.
Still life goes on and will go better if this is anything to go by, IF it works.

http://livecellresearch.com/livelonger-vb6-uk6.php

Forgotten what the thread is about but it has had nearly 4500 views.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2015, 11:50 AM

Sorry about your migraine Duke, evil things.
People who've never had them imagine it's just a headache.

If you google Robin Corbyn (new thread on here today) that is fun!

Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 24 25 26

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top