Join for free
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 06:59 PM

forming a closed group for sharing experiences

I have asked admin for permission to ask this question .

I've noticed a few here on this forum are very interested in paranormal activity , including spiritualism and esoteric matters. Many have interesting stories to tell , I'm very interested and have studied these subjects for over 30 years . I too have experiences to talk about .

Would any of you like to have a 'closed' group to chat in and talk of our experiences ?

As I said I have asked admin and they suggested I ask those who would be interested to come forward .

Thankyou
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:06 PM

Re: forming a closed group for sharing experiences

Yes - I'd be interested Susan
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:07 PM

Oh yes, definitely.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:09 PM

Definately no, this is an open forum for anyone to join in. Start with one closed subject and then everyone who wishes to have their own will not be refused.

I would go for a photography one, others for cooking,and yet more for walking- cars- holidays, you name it and soon this forum won't be worth coming to.

If you want to bring up a subject then by all means do so on a thread so everyone can have a say

If you are granted it then I will straight away ask for one on photography. That will be the beginning of the end of the heading

OVER 50'S FORUM

iF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PARANORMAL THEN JOIN A SITE THAT COVERS IT.

Don't join a forum like this then 3 months later try and change it .If you don't like it then you know what to do
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:11 PM

I have to say I agree with Realspeed on this im afraid but thats not to say I wouldnt enjoy having conversations on the paranormal or UFOs or Alien life and various other things ...I just think these should be open to everyone
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:15 PM

I'm another who is reluctant to have closed groups on here. Why the need? There is no reason that people who want to discuss things privately can't do so by PM surely?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I have to say I agree with Realspeed on this im afraid but thats not to say I wouldnt enjoy having conversations on the paranormal or UFOs or Alien life and various other things ...I just think these should be open to everyone
I also agree with this point of view.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:29 PM

Susan why have it closed ..?

Im not for splitting into groups either ,
We have talked about the Paranormal and spirits , and ive joined in with my experiences .I find it interesting ,there is those that Poo Poo it all and try to make us sound wierd..
But seeing is believing .
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:39 PM

I have left other forums because of closed groups and the little cliques they create. Don't let this be another one I have to leave.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2015, 07:41 PM

Yes Susan, on that particular subject I can see why you should wish to have a 'closed' thread in respect of it. But you can see that not many want that, and this I can understand as well.

Still, my way of thinking is that if you don't ask, you don't get.

Please don't be upset about any of the reactions here.
You live to ask for whatever another day!

But why not just go for an 'open' thread on the subject, and see where it takes us?
So go on.
Go for it!

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top