Join for free
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:43 PM

Re: Ignoring posts

don't bother yourself about it Doc it's par for the course on this forum

I won't talk around you Morty.....how you keeping?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:45 PM

Crikey, what's this thread all about?

If someone felt strongly enough that I was ignoring them I do hope they'd drop me a line to ask me why and tick me off and give me a chance to explain/redeem myself/wriggle out of it, rather than start a thread about it!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:47 PM

LOL @ Morticia
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:50 PM

I tried that tack once before on another forum Ruthio thinking it was maybe something Id missed but all I got was a "flea in my ear" and a very offensive pm back from the person as to why id dared question them...so NO I wouldnt bother pming someone again.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:52 PM

Never mind Aysa and Morticia i will chat to you ☺
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:55 PM

Each too their own, no two construes are the same.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:55 PM

Goodness, I hope I don´t ignore anyone, certainly not deliberately, but I don´t contribute to all threads, sometimes I miss them altogether, probably because I´m in and out like a yoyo, or I just get settled and someone wants me for whatever reason, and sometimes I need to take time before replying to something of interest to me because I like to switch on brain before operating fingers (doesn´t always work, but I try) and then I completely forget because I´ve been busy elsewhere. I would never be rude to anyone, I don´t expect everyone to agree with my views on things but hopefully I am not rude to those who disagree with me. So if anyone thinks I have ignored them, or are ignoring them, I apologise but really it would have to be a completely obnoxious person for me to ignore them and there´s nobody here that fits that bill.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:56 PM

I can only speak for meself, I very seldom join in political threads, waste of time as far as I’m concerned.
It doesn’t bother me one way or the other when anyone ignores anything I post, it certainly doesn’t annoy or upset me in the least, it’s only a forum after all and it’s comprised of many folks with completely different outlooks on things and life in general. The way I look at it is if members want to say something then they will, and if they chose to ignore something then that’s their privilege, I think no less of them for that.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by wishbone ->
don't bother yourself about it Doc it's par for the course on this forum
Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I tried that tack once before on another forum Ruthio thinking it was maybe something Id missed but all I got was a "flea in my ear" and a very offensive pm back from the person as to why id dared question them...so NO I wouldnt bother pming someone again.
Honestly don't understand any of this.
Par for the course on this forum??
I'd rather get a flea in my ear, Aysa, than worry I'd inadvertently upset someone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Not sure what you think but i find it very rude when someone completely ignors your post yet answers all other posts. I think its being pig ignorant enought said.
Doc, not every member can possibly reply to every post on the forum, they may not even be interested in some threads ... that is not being ignorant

Do you reply to every post?

Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top