Join for free
Page 5 of 70 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:15 PM

Re: The origin and history of the poink

As usual the truth gets buried by the sisterhood, trying to justify their pink gin fantasies as the truth.

Anyhoo a dicky bird reported back too me that they are worried that they have been outed.. So they have formed the fellowship of the poink,led by Gran dalf they intend to head through the mines of Mupsia in search of my ring.

They think they are boxing clever using Twink-er-bell could not find an elf to scout ahead, to find the wimmin-wraiths but they have a dwarf and she lives in a hole, presently protected by two Bedlington terrorists, but Noms Ents will soon level that.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh, Thanks for the idea Swim. Of course you will marry all of us, so have a different wife each week. We cook in the same caudron, so the meals will always be the same....... but we all have different nasty ways so you won't get bored!

...just an example of the people you will be sharing your life with
Hi

I surrender, I should have known better than to try and make a witty riposte to the experts.

I will now try to rent some space in Noms man cave.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:19 PM

Well even if he doesn't......his wives will
Hi

My Ex's are living well I can assure you.

They are enjoying spending the money.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My Ex's are living well I can assure you.

They are enjoying spending the money.
We are not bothered about your ex's... it is all the new wives we are thinking about
Perhaps we can claim compensation for all your injuries to cover our expenditure!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
As usual the truth gets buried by the sisterhood, trying to justify their pink gin fantasies as the truth.

Anyhoo a dicky bird reported back too me that they are worried that they have been outed.. So they have formed the fellowship of the poink,led by Gran dalf they intend to head through the mines of Mupsia in search of my ring.

They think they are boxing clever using Twink-er-bell could not find an elf to scout ahead, to find the wimmin-wraiths but they have a dwarf and she lives in a hole, presently protected by two Bedlington terrorists, but Noms Ents will soon level that.
Nom, don't worry, your beloved Mups has asked us not to kill you till the insurance policy comes through. You will; have to go eventually, but not till we have tortured you sufficiently to make you tell us where you are keeping your alcohol stocks...... I know you wouldn't want them to go to waste... so we will use them at the next OFF Christmas party..... for ladies.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I am shocked that anyone would DARE to question our esteemed Poinkness

Quick ... where's the Brandy ?
Hey Rachel.
Stop poinking for a moment, and listen to this song by Al Martino.
I heard it today for the first time, and of course I thought of you poinking!

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 07:57 PM

Oh Tiffany, don't be fooled by them and please listen to Mups wise words!
Feel free to join us at the coven, if you have any good ideas on how to punish them. Don't worry, we don't plan to do away with any of them... we just want to make them wish that we had.
Originally Posted by Mups ->
Quite so, Twink. This is important for our long term survival.
Hope Art can make the meeting as we will need her expertise.
I am sure Art will be there to deal with the really bad ones... you know she has abandoned the pillows , for a while, and is now tying the men up, taking them to a cliff top and playing......
Timberrrrr.......

so we may lose a few....sorry Tiffany!
Originally Posted by Mups ->
That sounds good, Twink.
I must start preparing a list of perpetrators.

Well Ladies OK, but I would like to know why we are going to punish the men on here, what have they done to any of us, except be male that is & how are we going to punish them? (At this point Fifty Shades of Grey came to mind.) But I digress.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Well Ladies OK, but I would like to know why we are going to punish the men on here, what have they done to any of us, except be male that is & how are we going to punish them? (At this point Fifty Shades of Grey came to mind.) But I digress.
What have they done? Tiffany.
What they have done is to commit the most heinous crime....calling us ladies, 'witches' and being in possession of a remote control.
The reason I have started the 'Timberrrrrr' method of extermination is that Myrtle put an idea into my head. She told me there is a chaplain at Beachy Head, so what I do now is get him to marry me to my victim in the romantic setting of on top of a cliff! I get the marriage certificate, give my victim a quick kiss and then whoops, Timberrrrrr. I bung the chaplain some money for a drink and I go and rifle my newly deceased' bank account. Easy Peasy, lemon squeezy!!
I am thinking of starting a Timberrrr franchise, anyone interested?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2016, 09:01 PM

Sorry, but I am a witch so calling me that name doesn't bother me at all.
The remote control to a certain extent I agree, but as we have his & her TV's in this house, not a problem.
I don't agree with physical violence, much better to tie the victim to a tree totally stark naked in the rain.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

19-02-2016, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Sorry, but I am a witch so calling me that name doesn't bother me at all.
The remote control to a certain extent I agree, but as we have his & her TV's in this house, not a problem.
I don't agree with physical violence, much better to tie the victim to a tree totally stark naked in the rain.
That is a little cruel Tiffany! If we did that they would all be open to ridicule when passers by had to get out their binoculars to view the smaller details.

Page 5 of 70 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top