Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 03:37 PM

How to post an anonymous question or poll.

Sometimes, you may want to post an anonymous question or poll. It might be because of an embarrassing problem, or something you always wanted to know but were too afraid to ask, or you could just be a little shy

Once your question (or poll) has been submitted and verified, I'll post it under the Anonymous account.

So, if you want to post an anonymous thread or poll, you can either PM me, or, if you don't want me to know the question is from you - simply log out of the site, and send your question in via our contact us form (technically I could try and find out who sent the question by trying to match IP addresses, but I think you can trust that I won't).

Please include:
  1. The title
  2. The contents of the first post
  3. And if you want to post a poll - all of the options you want included.

Try to include as much info as is needed in the first post (keep in mind that people won't know anything that isn't specifically stated) - you won't be able to respond or post a follow up in the thread anonymously - so make sure everything is in there to begin with.

Also, note that you may get better response from a poll, (in case the topic is equally as 'embarassing/or whatever' for everyone else too... and they may be happier just to vote in a poll than actually answer a thread. But you never know!

You can view all anonymous threads by clicking on the 'find all posts by' link in the Anonymous accounts profile.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top