Join for free
Page 3 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 04:26 PM

Re: who do you fancy but shouldn't?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can appreciate someone who is good looking but I agree, it's not the be all and end all and I think sexiness is something to do with body language as Jem says.
Definitely sexiness or that undefinable 'it' factor! Which you either have or you don't have it!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

That's interesting Jem. I once dated a girl for a while who wasn't my type and not obviously good looking. About 20 years later, I was given an old photograph of my late grandmother when she was a young woman - she looked just like her.
Some people have seen pics of 'my bloke' and think he looks like my late father !

'His' birthday is on the same day as my mum's father (the day after mine).

Is this some kind of incest ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I tend to go for men that look like my dad!!
Oooh, l hope that doesn't sound bad or incestuous?!!
Not at all, it's a subconscious recognition.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 04:29 PM

I love a dimple in the chin!! My dad had a dimple in his chin and maybe anyone l like who has a dimple in his chin, is purely coincidental!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Even if married, happily or otherwise we are can be attracted to someone else.
Some years ago we knew a Professional married man who we saw about 4 times a year. He was charming Irish man.
On first meeting my heart actually jumped
He was very polite, as was I, But his eyes gave him away as the enlarged considerably.

I was careful not to show my feelings, especially with a jealous natured husband around
And, when I stood next to him heat from his body would enter my body which was unusual
We were very seldom alone together and he never made any advances, except, when shaking hands, when his hand would linger on mine.
I always had a rule from being a teenager , that married men were out of bounds.

He then moved away and we saw less of him
I actually dreamed about him one night too
The one day my husband pointed out a death in the Paper , I was our friend who at 6o years and had always looked healthy and went swimming and to the Gym daily was struck down by Leukaemia.

I tried not to show it, but I was in shock and cried when I was alone.
My husband wondered why I was so quiet.

There was no way I could attend his funeral as it was miles away, and his wife did not know me.

This Thread brought it all back , so I Googled his name, and there was a very nice photo of him, which I have now have downloaded it,. …..No jealous husband around now.
Thanks for sharing that Azure.

As a plumber, I obviously visited many households. On meeting one particular woman, the attraction was instant. We spent about an hour talking absolute rubbish because neither could get our brains in gear. The atmosphere was electric. Nothing happened but it did mentally if you know what I mean.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-08-2016, 04:38 PM

Thanks for sharing that Azure.

As a plumber, I obviously visited many households. On meeting one particular woman, the attraction was instant. We spent about an hour talking absolute rubbish because neither could get our brains in gear. The atmosphere was electric. Nothing happened but it did mentally if you know what I mean.
Surely, LD, that was just having a great rapport?!!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->

I Googled his name, and there was a very nice photo of him, which I have now have downloaded it,. …..No jealous husband around now.

Are we allowed to see the pic ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-08-2016, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Surely, LD, that was just having a great rapport?!!
No, it got to the stage where we were using incorrect words. I couldn't even remember the make of my car. Very strange, never had it since.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-08-2016, 04:43 PM

I always think, what you fancied years ago, you would give a second look now!!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2016, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Are we allowed to see the pic ?
Sorry, his family would not like it.

They may be members on OFF

Page 3 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top