Join for free
Page 2 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2010, 08:00 PM

Re: The Daily Thread

Evening All

Good to see you back Rose..missed you..

Just been pottering around today.. the weekend has just whizzed past..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Many thanks folks I am delighted to be back online again - I did miss you all

Take care
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2010, 08:21 PM

PS - good idea to have a continuous thread!!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Good morning everyone.

I hope your day turns out to be just what the doctor ordered.

Who is the most important Person/Creature in your life?
Then why are you sitting there reading this, go now and make sure they know how important they are to you.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 08:10 AM

Good morning.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 08:58 AM

Morning AB, morning all!

It's my granddaughters 10th birthday today so I was up bright and breezy to sing her "Happy Birthday" over the phone We are all going out for a birthday treat meal after school this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland

13-09-2010, 09:58 AM

Good Morning AB and Everyone

Hope you all enjoy your Monday and everything goes well for you, whatever you are doing

Take care and stay safe

PS - how do I read the new Good Mornings first, instead of having to scroll down them?

Thanks
Petal2
New Member!
Top of Hampshire
Petal2 is female 

13-09-2010, 10:23 AM

Good Morning Everyone, Monday already..where did that weekend go...I havent been here for a while but just thought I would look in as the computer let me...have a good day and hope it keeps bright...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Good Morning AB and Everyone

Hope you all enjoy your Monday and everything goes well for you, whatever you are doing

Take care and stay safe

PS - how do I read the new Good Mornings first, instead of having to scroll down them?

Thanks
Go to your New Posts page, click on the orange arrow beside the title of the thread you are going to view and it will open at the first new post since your last visit.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2010, 02:09 PM

I question the wisdom of a daily thread. It's going to turn into a thread like the weather thread with dozens of pages and daily emails reminding us that someone has added another post. The way we were doing it before allows us to add to a specifically titled thread tied to s specific day.

It's Monday today and I'm off to Timberline Lodge atop Mt Hood to photograph its fireplaces. My friend, Warren, wants to join the road trip so that will make it more fun.

http://www.timberlinelodge.com/

Page 2 of 34 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top