Join for free
Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:50 PM

Re: If you want to argue ....

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
This inventing attrition has to stop.
perpetual motion ?
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Blimey !

I've not been on the games threads for years
Try the "Fishing Joke" thread, that is very nice
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Too late.
Lost the will to live...even Trash is trash...taking a break

Where you going for your break ruthio, is it nice? I'd like to join you if I may.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:56 PM

Engineered conversationalism, probably.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:57 PM

Sshh! Nobody mention the games threads!! Oops i just did. Oh well let the fighting begin.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
perpetual motion ?
No, Boyle's Law
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Try the "Fishing Joke" thread, that is very nice
WHY ?

wanna make trubble ?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Aysa ... sad to say
Look at the bouncing boobs thread.
Look at Malcolm's Scam thread.
Look at the one about what is about acceptable editing on photos.
and yes .. even me ... I forget the name of the thread but I posted on it today and have been bickering too.

In fact .. I reckon the words games must be the only safe threads.
Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Then down upon her knees she falls, weeps, sobs,
beats her heart, tears her hair, prays, curses...
no she doesn't ..
when she gets truly hacked off she wishes she got a big stick studded with nails and could run around the forum smacking any available bum .. her own big bum included... and the managements too if they present a big enough target.

Too many members are saying they're not entering the photo competition anymore ... too many members are saying they're wondering why they even log on anymore .. too many are threatening to take a break, sick of the bickering... too many spats, which let's face it are not unusual on here and in the main used to be healthy non-malicious teasing or were soon resolved, now seem to be becoming more serious and popping up like Triffids.
Folk are getting fed up. They've stopped posting.
This is a great place and it shouldn't be getting like this.

And where are the mods?
We're lightly modded here. And no one wants stricter modding but that means we have to regulate ourselves to a larger degree than on other forums. If we don't or can't, we have to rely on the mods enforcing order.
Which .. no disrespect to the mods .. is not at all appealing.

Question to the Mods.
It would be something to sort out the Photo Competition .. which has been spoilt.
I don't understand why Mags didn't just categorically and firmly state the guidelines instead of cancelling the competition. She has the authority. It seemed so abrupt to just terminate it.
Barry has been wonderful and stepped into the breach but from the sounds of it a few members are no longer going to enter. That's sad. It must have been fun for members to rummage out a shot to enter and it's fun for the rest of us to vote.
It's a crying shame it's been ruined.
Someone please sort out the guidelines.

Rant over ... I'm going to thump a cushion.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Where you going for your break ruthio, is it nice? I'd like to join you if I may.
Send me a PM with a map please ....
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2016, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
no she doesn't ..
when she gets truly hacked off she wishes she got a big stick studded with nails and could run around the forum smacking any available bum .. her own big bum included... and the managements too if they present a big enough target.

Too many members are saying they're not entering the photo competition anymore ... too many members are saying they're wondering why they even log on anymore .. too many are threatening to take a break, sick of the bickering... too many spats, which let's face it are not unusual on here and in the main used to be healthy non-malicious teasing or were soon resolved, now seem to be becoming more serious and popping up like Triffids.
Folk are getting fed up. They've stopped posting.
This is a great place and it shouldn't be getting like this.

And where are the mods?
We're lightly modded here. And no one wants stricter modding but that means we have to regulate ourselves to a larger degree than on other forums. If we don't or can't, we have to rely on the mods enforcing order.
Which .. no disrespect to the mods .. is not at all appealing.

Question to the Mods.
It would be something to sort out the Photo Competition .. which has been spoilt.
I don't understand why Mags didn't just categorically and firmly state the guidelines instead of cancelling the competition. She has the authority. It seemed so abrupt to just terminate it.
Barry has been wonderful and stepped into the breach but from the sounds of it a few members are no longer going to enter. That's sad. It must have been fun for members to rummage out a shot to enter and it's fun for the rest of us to vote.
It's a crying shame it's been ruined.
Someone please sort out the guidelines.

Rant over ... I'm going to thump a cushion.
Why not volunteer to sort it all out, you seem to have all the answers before you start.

Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top