Join for free
Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 05:08 PM

Re: What makes me tick

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Why on earth would you think that Tara that is a position reserved for the Moderators on here

I find you very blunt on some issues but that is no bad thing, I know where I am with you
Thank you I will take that as a compliment.

I will pay you one too, I think you are a good MOD, not an easy task and certainly not one I would relish.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 05:08 PM

Well I like you!
Mainly because you amuse me, and that's why I'm here, to be amused and entertained.
And anyone who deliberately adopts a special needs child has a great big heart, and that, in my opinion, is one of the most valuable of human character traits.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Thank you I will take that as a compliment.

I will pay you one too, I think you are a good MOD, not an easy task and certainly not one I would relish.
What is this mutual appreciation day
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What is this mutual appreciation day
Makes a lovely change from the bickering!
Long may it last!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 05:15 PM

Ive often thought I couldn't take from other posters what you have ,mostly uncalled for . When they attack you on some occasions i wonder why .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I like Folks who are different and march to Their Own drumbeat..Can't stand those who agree with Everyone else about everything..it's boring..I also find it daft to put Someone on ignore just because You find Their posts 'rude'....so Tara..tell it like it is ..sock it to Em Gal cos You make Me laugh (most of the time)
Hi

I always agree with you May.

It is safer.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I like children, and don't dislike animals, I just don't believe in treating them other than the species they are.

I don't think I am intelligent, I don't have degrees like my husband and children.
You don't have to have a degree to be intelligent tarantula. Many people with degrees are often only intelligent re their particular subject. You are who you are and although often blunt in stating your views, I have never seen you be rude or abusive to anyone. You are okay in my book.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I always agree with you May.

It is safer.
Good Lad...You know it makes sense
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 07:30 PM

Tara, I think it takes people a little while to get used to your blunt approach, but most have now adapted to it.
I don't always agree with your opinions, but they are your opinions and we should learn not to be offended by them.
I think you are intelligent and I am finding some of your posts very interesting or amusing.
I think I am saying that I consider you to be a worthwhile member of the forum and I learn a little more about you, every week,through your posts.
My policy is to ignore those who are rude, but remember that some are only joking.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
You don't have to have a degree to be intelligent tarantula. Many people with degrees are often only intelligent re their particular subject. You are who you are and although often blunt in stating your views, I have never seen you be rude or abusive to anyone. You are okay in my book.
How kind, thank you.

I certainly don't intend to be impolite to anyone on a personal level, and if I have been, then I will apologise. However, if one chooses to post on forums you should expect people not always to see it your way.

Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top