Join for free
Page 11 of 65 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 05:54 PM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

Originally Posted by galty ->
I was referring to this ONE Muslim bomber.

Ok if you don't except the he was filth fair enough.

To remind you of my post.

"The stench of Muslim filth in my country.

So did I say said ALL Muslims.
Of course you didn't, but that is what you meant, why try to pretend that you didn't?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:35 PM

Another cowardly disgusting act in the name of Islam.
I cannot even begin to imagine how the family's feel...

Yet we still have the usual appeasing apologists on this thread.
Maybe they would feel differently if a member of their family was a victim?

How many more of these before the authorities grow the balls to come down on hate preachers and certain Mosques where this ferments. And yes, some of the Muslim community do need to take a proportion of the blame. I don't believe for one second that they are not aware as to whom some of these scum are, what they are up to, and where / who radicalises them. It's only natural in these circumstances to be upset / cautious with Muslims.

No, they are not all bad. But, they don't walk around with a label on their forehead saying "I'm one of the good guys"

Those above will pay the usual lip service and then do bugger all like usual. This is getting stupid now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Another cowardly disgusting act in the name of Islam.
I cannot even begin to imagine how the family's feel...

How many more of these before the authorities grow the balls to come down on hate preachers and certain Mosques where this ferments. And yes, some of the Muslim community do need to take a proportion of the blame. I don't believe for one second that they are not aware as to whom some of these scum are, what they are up to, and where / who radicalises them. It's only natural in these circumstances to be upset / cautious with Muslims.

No, they are not all bad. But, they don't walk around with a label on their forehead saying "I'm one of the good guys"

Those above will pay the usual lip service and then do bugger all like usual. This is getting stupid now.
I agree Fender.

Corbyn was on earlier whinging on about 'not dividing the community' which is obviously more important to him than keeping people safe in their own Country.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Of course you didn't, but that is what you meant, why try to pretend that you didn't?
Nice try
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The Irish are a people not followers of a crazed medieval ideology .
There were a lot of Irish who knew what was going on and Were as guilty as those who committed their crimes .
The IRA didn't act in a vacuum they were dirty cowards in the same way as this lot are .
The RCC has caused much suffering over the centuries!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a ridiculous thing to say. You should be ASHAMED of yourself.
Indeed.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:49 PM

Does anyone think a lot of people wallow in this "event"? I couldn't help thinking they do, after skimming through James O'Brien's three hours on it today.

A bit like how they love a good weepy film.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Does anyone think a lot of people wallow in this "event"? I couldn't help thinking they do, after skimming through James O'Brien's three hours on it today.

A bit like how they love a good weepy film.
Yes , they do. I know we all like to be informed on events such as this but I have this vision of hoards of journalists falling over themselves to get in on the action.

Btw, I thought Dan Walker on BBC Breakfast handled the story superbly this morning.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 07:07 PM

Deleted.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
This is one of our great weaknesses in this country. We have what appears to be a large number of people who fail to see the dangers facing us and, instead, always look for the good in people even when there isn't any.

Still, as long as their consciences are clear, that's all that seems to concern them.

Most of them live in the protective bubble of a nice rural locality and so never experience the evil that the rest of us are fully aware of.

Page 11 of 65 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top