Join for free
Page 5 of 65 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 11:27 AM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

I pretty much agree with you Swims, sometimes you really should reap what you sow.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whilst it is probable, you don't know for a fact!
Hi

Yes Tara, I could be wrong.

The IRA have access to Military Grade explosives and are not prone to Suicide Attacks.

All the evidence at the present time points to a single suicide bomber with TATP Explosive.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 11:51 AM

Has anyone blamed The Mail and Ukip yet?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:02 PM

Hi

Still not a word from the Shadow Home Secretary, a certain Dianne Abbott.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
there is only one thing we can do after this hideous murdering scumbag attack,
what we should all do is,
1 condemn this attack
2 hold a candle lit vigil for all who died
3 wait for the next one

However did we get to this situation
Unfortunately, you are correct basser. We are sitting ducks waiting for the next attack. More politicians' 'hearts going out to the families', more Cobra meetings after the event and more stiff upper lip because we have no choice.

When are we going to wake up to the fact that we are at war with these f'ckwits and we need to retaliate ...and hard.
Bayardicus
Australia
Bayardicus is male  Bayardicus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:29 PM

...If it was my own teenage daughter in there...i could barely imagine how i would feel...I think that i would probably go out of my mind...
First and foremost...this latest atrocity will have been carried out by people who have been allowed to become radicalised, therefore, by definition, they will have been fairly young, and very impressionable. So, from that...it must be traced back to the source, and that souce eradicated. Also, it`s way past time to get those sentences toughened up...once and for all, in stead of pussyfooting around. For those convicted of such crimes, young or old...NOT just ten, or fifteen years, with time off for good behaviour. Life...with the accompanying proviso of ''never to be released''...The only other alternative is to re-instate capital punishment. But, being so radicalised, that would only bring happiness to them at the opportunity of becoming ''martyrs''...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Yes it is, decent Muslims of which there are many are just as outraged at this atrocity as the rest of us.

People who blame all Muslims for the evil of the few are as bad as the terrorists in my opinion!:twisted:
What a ridiculous thing to say. You should be ASHAMED of yourself.
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A personal view, genuinely held and from years of experience.

I cannot and will not blame all Muslims for this atrocity.
I had Muslim Enforcement Officers for many years

Exceptionally brave people who put themselves at risk, and their families, by infiltrating Radical Mosques.

They absolutely hate the Radicals.

They think that we are idiots because we do not deal with them ruthlessly.

I have a Muslim Nurse at the present time, an Iraqi, no headdress, she does not drink alcohol but smokes.

She absolutely hates the Radicals, she drives, visits men on her own and her husband , who is also a Muslim has no problem with that at all.

The problem they both have is simply this.

We are far to soft with the Radicals.

Absolutely no time for them at all.

They would both close all Radical Mosques and imprison all who have gone abroad to support ISIS..

We should listen to them and sod the so called Human Rights of those who seek to harm us.

Both of them would immediately ban Cage and the Muslim Brotherhood.

I have to agree with them
Totally agree with everything you have said, these people need to be dealt with.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

23-05-2017, 12:39 PM

Hi

I am quite frankly appalled by the lack of posts on here about this atrocity.

Not single word from UJ or Purwell condemning it.

Devo actually supporting the rights of the utter scum who did this.

This is not Politics, it is the mass slaughter of innocents, it should be dealt with accordingly.
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2017, 12:44 PM

I for one would be devastated if any of my family was caught up in last nights bombing. Those families must be beside their self with worry and grief. Perhaps a few people on this feed could respect that and just reign in their critisim and comments. PEOPLE/CHILDREN HAVE DIED

Page 5 of 65 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top