Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2011, 06:25 PM

Quick note re thread moves

Hi Guys, just a quick note to say as and when we get time me (and the new mods - when we get some) will be working our way through threads and moving the games/humour threads to the appropriate sections.

We won't leave a redirect as there are quite a few - but if you're wondering where your threads are gone (if it happens to be one of the threads moved) just click on '(Find Your Threads)' that's shown in the search navigation above.

Apologies for not staying on top of the thread moves but I have been really busy

I would also be grateful if you could post all future games/quizzes in the Games section, and all other humour/jokes etc in the Humour section... thanks!

Also, if you would like to help - please go through the first page of the sections and if you find any thread you think should be moved to the games section, or the humour section - just click on the report post icon to let me know... that will be quite a help! Thank you (I'll probably start on moving them later on tonight)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top