Join for free
Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 01:56 PM

Re: Prince Harry to marry Meghan

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, we knew it was forthcoming. Congrats to them both.

(Stands by for UJ's derogatory comments...!!! LOL)

Yup!!! tons of 'royal' protection, courtesy of the Metropolitan Police and no doubt in due course (do I start counting???) another royal brat to financially look after!!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 02:06 PM

It’s like a very bad soap opera...wedding, births, divorce and bloody endless ...and now, weeks if not months in the media discussing, the wedding, the dress, the bridesmaids, (nice arse) the honeymoon in some secluded island on their own with a large security team, hordes of paparazzi with telephoto lens and drones...I have had enough of it already
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 02:17 PM

Meghan seems to be a down to earth your woman with lots of worldly experience .
No naive young virgin for Harry which I think bodes well for the future of their marriage.

I understand MM is 39 so she needs to get a move on with babies assuming they want to have any and my guess is Harry will
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It’s like a very bad soap opera...wedding, births, divorce and bloody endless ...and now, weeks if not months in the media discussing, the wedding, the dress, the bridesmaids, (nice arse) the honeymoon in some secluded island on their own with a large security team, hordes of paparazzi with telephoto lens and drones...I have had enough of it already
Spoil sport , a typical mans view .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 02:42 PM

For some reason the press are making a thing about her being an American divorcee, of mixed race. Totally irrelevant.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
For some reason the press are making a thing about her being an American divorcee, of mixed race. Totally irrelevant.

Following in Great Uncle's footsteps???
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 03:16 PM

Reporters guessing the wedding may be at St George's Chapel, Windsor.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 03:19 PM

I don't know why these reporters have to speculate things like this. It's stooopid IMO..

What's wrong with just waiting until they know?
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 03:47 PM

This will certainly give the racists and those who disapprove of divorcees a field day.

I am no monarchist and can see that I am going to be thoroughly sick of all the media hype over the next few months.

I wish them, exactly what I would wish any couple on their engagement, all the best.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2017, 04:02 PM

James Hewitt to gain a DIL very soon and hopefully a Grandson or grand daughter in the near future. best of luck.

Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top