Join for free
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2011, 06:50 PM

What makes you grumpy?

As the title says
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2011, 07:00 PM

Re: What makes you grumpy?

Most things make me grumpy, the Government the price of fuel rubbish on tv the neighbours the Wife the dog the cat the goldfish need I go On.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2011, 09:11 PM

People who shout at each other when sitting together, constant mobile phone users, gossiping fat women taking up the space in supermarket aisles or pavements, women with huge push chairs taking up room on buses and trams, that's just a little from a big list lol.

Bob.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

07-05-2011, 09:32 PM

Supermarkets have closed all our local shops so the less mobile of us have no choice but to shop there.
While we can still afford to eat that is.

We are therefore a captive audience so why do they think it is fun to shift all the food racks to a completely different place every so often.

I just want to shuffle round and get my stuff and get out the place, not participate in a treasure hunt for the basics.

It is bad enough dodging the home delivery teams and their trolleys, it is thanks to those cretins that when we find the location the shelves are empty.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2011, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
Most things make me grumpy, the Government the price of fuel rubbish on tv the neighbours the Wife the dog the cat the goldfish need I go On.
Me too.

But particularly the attitude of the Spanish, after living here for 10 years I still can't get used to it.

Went to all 3 Famacia's in the village yesterday for the old BP tabs. None had them, manana. But manana has come and still they have none.

Good job I have enough for the weekend.
SuzyQ
London, Ontario, Canada
SuzyQ is female 

08-05-2011, 04:28 AM

Um, rainy days and cold days that keep me and the children in my care inside instead of going outside to get our fun.

Princess 20ish girls in the grocery store who think they own the aisles when I have to use my grouchy 'excuse me' voice because they are in the middle of the aisle and I'm in a hurry all the frikkin time! Princess 20ish girls who block the entire sidewalk with their stupid gossipy giggly stupidity instead of being considerate enough to let other people get past.

Jerkish 20ish boys who block the sidewalk with their cars when I'm trying to get home with a big heavy cart full of groceries. Can you tell I live in a university city?
SuzyQ
London, Ontario, Canada
SuzyQ is female 

08-05-2011, 04:33 AM

Also, hey Bob.b I have to take my cart on the bus to get my groceries because I can't possibly afford car insurance and gas and car payments so give me a break. I know we live on different continents but I see your kind looking at me when I'm trying to get home after a hard 12 hour day of work and another 3 hours of bus riding and grocery shopping.

DON'T JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!! OK?
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 12:02 PM

People who engage mouth before putting brain into gear.

(NB this is a comment on people in general and is NOT directed at any specific individual!)

And another thing - Political correctness is a pain in the ***e and makes life tedious!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 12:48 PM

People who think old people are invisible... bad mannered people...People on mobile phones... ok people period. Annie.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 01:27 PM

Rude children. Especially spoiled rude children. Particularly the ones who screech Ugh I don`t like dogs like we`re supposed to care.
rant over

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top