Join for free
Page 25 of 25 « First < 15 23 24 25
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 08:14 PM

Re: What makes you grumpy?

Dont have a mobile as I cant hear it ring and if it vibrates I cant see who it is or hear if I answer it so no way Jose.
Margaret
Somerset
Margaret is female  Margaret has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2011, 08:20 PM

Re: What makes you grumpy?

I just had a three page text from whom I thought was an acquaintence of mine, it was signed 'Heather' however, the text was all about a special whiskas offer at Tescos, buy one get one free and did my cats like whiskas as it would be a good offer. It went on to say 'do you like Downton Abbey, it is very much like Upstairs Downstairs. Keep warm as it going to get very cold.' Now this text is VERY strange. I only know this person slightly as an old friend of my daughter to whom I send a xmas card each year. She spells particularly badly and always spells my name Margret. However, this was perfectly spelt and my name was correct. Where on earth could it have come from? ...and how would they know the name Heather. Very spooky indeed.

Page 25 of 25 « First < 15 23 24 25

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top