Join for free
Page 3 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 09:43 AM

Re: What makes you grumpy?

Originally Posted by maryl ->
And if somethings costs, say, £2.10p and you give them a fiver with the odd 10p they just cannot for the life of them work out why you've done that and look at you as if you're crazy. The idiots tap in the whole £5.10 before they till informs them that they need to give me £3 back.
Mind blowing isn't it Maryl? Then the powers that be cannot understand when industry/employers tell them that many young people are almost unemployable due to being inumerate when they leave school.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 09:55 PM

Rude people, people that are intoxicated at the thought of their own exuberance....sorry you know the sort, no offence to anyone..
marilyno07
Gloucestershire
marilyno07 is female  marilyno07 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2011, 09:18 AM

Some big bird had plopped right on my patio window-just where i eat my breakfast. The plops aren't small these days they are huge!
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2011, 06:37 PM

Telemarketers! Just had another one.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2011, 07:37 PM

Barbers who can't stop talking when cutting your hair.
Dolce
South Africa
Dolce is female  Dolce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2011, 07:47 PM

jemflux, you are touching a nerve!

Incessant barking gets my nickers in a knot. It's not the dogs: its the bloody owners who don't seem to hear it. It is winter in SA and my neighbours German Sheppard sleeps outside. The poor thing barks all night, every night. Over and above the cold, a watch dog means nothing if it stays outside because around here, they poison the dogs when they plan a burglary. Sad but true.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2011, 04:47 PM

People who can't put down their phones! Had to wait for a fellow to finish with his Blackberry before he looked up to take my coffee order. You see folks driving and texting too, though it's illegal here. Kids do it in class as well - a grade 6 teacher told me she had a parent argue with her about whether a student should be allowed to text another kid on a school outing. The other kid was 5 feet away at the time. I'd confiscate the cell phones and hand them back at the end of the day. What kid needs a phone in school?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2011, 01:50 AM

Buses running in packs!
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

17-05-2011, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Unfortunately low blood sugar makes me grumpy. As a diabetic it's one of the symptoms I live with when my blood sugar drops too low. First the vision goes sour then I notice I get irritable for no reason. I'm just no fun to be around at that point. I've caught myself ranting and flaming at folks online and must do a lot of apologizing afterward.

Do they acknowledge your apologies Bob , or do they completely ignore / blank you ?

Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2011, 04:17 PM

Old folk who constantly moan about the young folk and rant about their failings based on the actions of a minority of them.

Page 3 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top