Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 11:20 PM

Re: Buying a new bra

Hi!
That is interesting to hear of a "satisfied" customer. We get bombarded here with ads for the Aah Bra and the Genie Bra as well, offering 3 for the price of one etc. I went on line and read reviews etc and problems with returns and thought I live a bit too far from USA to try! Glad to hear they work for you, though!! That is good!
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 11:17 AM

Hi Miki's Mum, I live a long way from the USA as well. I'm in Scotland way up on the East Coast. The ones I bought from Ebay were down in England. So I expect you will get them where you are too, they seem to be all over now.
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 11:50 AM

Hi White Raven!
Yesterday on catch of the day, they were offering 3 pairs for $23 AU and as I had a "store credit " of $10, including postage they are being sent to me for $18.
Figure I have not "lost too much" if they are not an "upstanding" product!!
Happy Christmas!!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 03:31 PM

Well I have given up on the bra's, I have a large gall stone, just the one and have been to see the surgeon, he will not operate as there were too many problems during my last surgery so I am stuck with it.If I wear a bra( which I do if I go out)it gets stuck between my skirt waistband and the bottom of my bra and oh boy does it hurt. I will have to do what Grannie did when she developed a bust as a girl, she tied it down with string so no-one would know.!!!
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

25-12-2011, 06:54 PM

What worries me most is the silicone strips in the straps of some M&S ones, they can only be worn for eight hours on the trot.
So what happens when times up and your in the foundry on pouring day and waiting for your ladle to be filled with molten steel EH??
Just imagine the hoots of derision from the rest of the lads if you suddenly had to divest your.............. better not go any further.
It is sometimes hell being a bloke these days.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 08:37 PM

If you wear the bra more often Hammer you would get into the nifty way we girls have of taking off the bra... pull the straps down your sleeve undo the hooks put you hand down the front of your jumper and pull it out... all done in seconds... but only when WE want to.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2011, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Well I have given up on the bra's, I have a large gall stone, just the one and have been to see the surgeon, he will not operate as there were too many problems during my last surgery so I am stuck with it.If I wear a bra( which I do if I go out)it gets stuck between my skirt waistband and the bottom of my bra and oh boy does it hurt. I will have to do what Grannie did when she developed a bust as a girl, she tied it down with string so no-one would know.!!!
Couldnt you get some skirts with a lower waistband?
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia

26-12-2011, 02:43 AM

Hammer, how did you know I work with steel? lol!! Annie, have you considered those knickers available now, which come above the midriff, with support, anti roll, designed to eliminate "muffin top" thought they might help with containing gall stone. I have a diaphragm hernia and like you, have had severe post op complications from several previous ops, that both doctors and I am very reluctant to undergo anything more. Might be worth a look!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

28-12-2011, 08:08 PM

Thanks folks I will look into it.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
If you wear the bra more often Hammer you would get into the nifty way we girls have of taking off the bra... pull the straps down your sleeve undo the hooks put you hand down the front of your jumper and pull it out... all done in seconds... but only when WE want to.
That's how I do it!!!

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top