Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 04:45 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

A couple of squirrels raiding my bird table.
I've got my annual visit to my optician this morning. I'm expecting her to set the wheels in motion for a cataract operation.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 05:35 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Same here with squirrels Alan, the pesky varmints hardly leave anything for the tits and finches...

Good morning everyone, looks like being a beautiful day here with clear skies and gentle breezes, it could be that a deckchair and a book under the oak tree will beckon this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 06:20 AM

Ah but they're so cute
Good morning
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 06:40 AM

Good morning everyone

Nice picture, i have one similar with the cat next door sat in it
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 06:48 AM

Good Morning everyone,

It is usually wood pidgeons or ring necked doves that hog mine.

Have a good day everyone and stay cool as it is going to be a hot one. God bless.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 07:19 AM

Morning! I get rooks, jackdaws and magpies first sitting, then fat wood pigeons, then collared doves sometimes there's a bit left for the robins and the rest! Haven't had a squirrel on the bird table for ages! I miss the pheasant that used to come. Probably been someone's lunch by now!
Better take my dog out before it gets too hot!
Doesn't this weather play your joints up?! Have a splendid day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 07:39 AM

Good morning all.

Really hot and sunny here.

I to have a couple of Squirrels, the most annoying thing is all the Jackdaws we have, there are about 20 of them here in just one row of houses, who next in all our chimneys and they come down on the Bird Table and instead of picking up one piece of bread, they will have ten bits in their beaks, leaving the little one's with nothing, then I have to go and feed them again.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day for a day-out... off to Cardiff for a few hours later.

It's going to be a scorcher so enjoy your day and take care in the sun everyone...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 08:37 AM

Good morning everybody.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you have the good weather with you.
Looking forward to the tennis this afternoon that will keep me
out of the Sun. Too much is bad.
Take care all

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top