Join for free
Page 5 of 391 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 11:40 PM

Re: Today I have .........

Having taken down the decorations, now was the time to put them in the attic, which is a lot of fun with arthritis in my hip and sat and ate the last of the Christmas chocolates and fell asleep in a video I was supposed to be watching.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 09:01 AM

Sounds like our Graham polished off the last of the chocolate liqueuers - hence the snooze.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2012, 05:01 PM

Today I have.........had to go shopping
Ran out of paraffin for the greenhouse heater (just as the temperature went below freezing)
Two of the four bulbs blew in the bathroom.
The rod holding the net curtains in the front window, dropped in the middle - needed a different hook, or the lot would have come down.
Got a squirrel-proof container for the fat balls - having watched a squirrel run off with the last one.

I now have the 'munchies' - with nothing to munch..well I do have an apple..not the same though
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 05:14 PM

I have been out walking today. The weather was cold and crisp but lovely sunshine.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 05:21 PM

Housework of a sort was going to do a ggod clean up after the weekend, why God only knows, started it but had to stop as the pain in my back started again... so here I am.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 11:17 PM

Hope your back is better by now annie.
I've done ... erm ... well ... nothing much
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 09:00 AM

Having managed to stand in the kitchen on Sunday and peel and chop veg to go with a Beef joint I bought and had delivered to me for my roast beef and yorkshire, yesterday I still had quite a large portion of the joint remaining. Accordingly I chopped some of it into bite sized chunks, peeled and chopped veg again and myself a beef stew - it was delicious!!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 01:45 PM

Today I have done some housework and some washing.

Later I will be paying a visit to the dentist because my crown has fallen out after munching on a chewy caramel All my own fault, I should have known better. I won't happen again
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

17-01-2012, 08:54 PM

Today I have tidied and cleared out two cupboards in the kitchen.
The medicine cabinet...not much to throw and still full but tidy and clean.
The other for herbs, food colouring, spices etc., half of that is gone! Lots of half jars and out of date bottles
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 06:08 PM

Yes its amazing how old some of the stuff is in the cupboards. Today I went to Hexham shopping, she calls it,I went into M&S and bought some fresh food, a pair of trousers and a lime green jumper. We then came home and I dont care if I never go out again, its so tiring.

Page 5 of 391 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top