Join for free
Page 53 of 53 « First < 3 43 51 52 53
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:04 AM

Re: Prince Phillip

He looked dreadful and his face is skeletal on his release from hospital, hes lost a fair amount of weight . Was so pleased to hear he was well enough to leave hospital. The queen must have been so worried for her husband.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
He looked dreadful and his face is skeletal on his release from hospital, hes lost a fair amount of weight . Was so pleased to hear he was well enough to leave hospital. The queen must have been so worried for her husband.
I thought he looked awful too Bev...I wonder if sometimes we should just let nature take its course.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought he looked awful too Bev...I wonder if sometimes we should just let nature take its course.
me and dad were talking about this subject yesterday. We were talking about the DNR scandal where some were put on it without the patient or families permission. I asked Dad if he would want a DNR put in place and he said no, he said only because I want to get to 100 for the letter from the queen, I said I dout you will get that Daddy, shes 94 now lol
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
me and dad were talking about this subject yesterday. We were talking about the DNR scandal where some were put on it without the patient or families permission. I asked Dad if he would want a DNR put in place and he said no, he said only because I want to get to 100 for the letter from the queen, I said I dout you will get that Daddy, shes 94 now lol
I dunno with modern medicine she could go on forever

Page 53 of 53 « First < 3 43 51 52 53

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top