Join for free
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2021, 02:47 PM

"On the trail of Genghis Khan"

Right lunch eaten washing up to do then to the reading room aka little bedroom the radio and my book. Starting a new one today "On the trail of Genghis Khan" by Tim Cope. See how it goes got my attention when it popped up on suggestions vi Amazon brought the paperback.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2021, 03:04 PM

Re: "On the trail of Genghis Khan"

Enjoy your book Kazz just the thing for a dull Sunday, it should be interesting .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2021, 04:41 PM

Oh I loved Pamela Stephenson's book of Genghis Khan..."Rider of the Sky" its called. I love his story, and would love to know what you think after you are finished your book
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2021, 06:52 PM

Oh I've just looked at that book on Amazon and it's certainly piqued my interest too! It's on my wishlist now.

Can you report back on it later? I'd love to know if it continues to grip you.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2021, 11:35 PM

Recommend!

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 01:40 AM

It would be interesting. Despite their horrific lives and what they do, serial killers do hold a morbid fascination for many of us. Me included. And GK was the daddy of them all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top