Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 07:54 AM

Re: Rice cooker surprise.

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Rice cooker? I had to google that, but I'm not surprised there is such a gadget on the market. Like Silver T, I use an ordinary saucepan.
I have been converted, d00d!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 11:59 AM

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

Today I was at my seniors club meeting and on the trade table was a small rice cooker, even though it wasn't in a box it appeared to be brand new and completely unused so I passed over the $3 they wanted for it and went on my way.

Tested it this evening by heating up the contents of a tin of Campbells Chunky Irish Stew a task it performed brilliantly.

It is small, somewhere between my small Kambrook Rice Express and my Kambrook Mini Meal Maker, a brand I have never heard of - "Maxim" - 300 watts of Chinese rice cooking power.

You can never have too many rice cookers!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 01:50 PM

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top