Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 07:21 PM

Re: Own Brand Ready Salted Potato Crisps X 6.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Chives - a herb with a mild onion taste. Can be eaten raw or used in cooking. They are delicious when added to scrambled eggs!

I always have a pot of them on my kitchen window sill but they can be grown out doors as well and have a pretty flower.

Thanks ST. I would have guessed part of the Onion family.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
They do Plain( and boring) as well as Crinkle and Crinkle are nicer because the salt gets into the crinkles .
Zuleika, l have looked again today and honestly every supermarket that stocks Seabrooks, only stocks Crinkle crisps.
I nearly bought some to try but l decided against it.

Instead, l bought Tesco plain crisps and Tesco’s salt in the bag crisps as mentioned by Bathsheba.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I stopped buying M&S crisps years ago because the pack of beef & onion I bought were made in Denmark!

Since my operation I can't tolerate crisps any more .......... or crisps can't tolerate me, depending upon your POV.
Oh that’s a shame, Zaphod, or don’t you mind doing with out crisps?
I suppose your figure is better for it?!!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:11 PM

tescos are ok but they used to be contaminated with gluten.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

31-03-2021, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
It’s quite a while since I had M&S so they might have worsened . Additives ? Yes I agree with your theory MSG used to be the culprit ,have manufacturers stopped using it or got round it by renaming it?
I’m fussy on what I put into my body so have been a label reader for years and have to do without many things I like .

There are things I’d like to try that include things I’m not familiar with ...Chives for instance . What exactly are they?

Zuleika, l really thought you were joking about ‘chives’!
I always had you down as ‘a woman of the world’!!

I love chives, especially chopped up finely in egg sandwiches.
I have got a packet of garlic chives seeds that l must plant soon. I asked for them as part of my Christmas presents!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top