Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 04:31 PM

Re: J&J Vaccine on Hold in the USA and EU

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Nothing to do with nasty. Even small numbers represent real people. As long as there are no risk groups defined, everybody has the same risk to be one of those with bloodclots.
Making it personal is nasty and you made it personal!

Your beloved EU is putting you all at far greater risk than any reaction to vaccines Solly.
By their actions they've left you with insufficient jabs for too long and - worse still - persuaded countless people that certain vaccines could be dangerous!
Now they are as a result more at risk of the much larger killer virus.
That's led to the WHO telling the EU off for being "unnaceptably slow" getting vaccines into arms.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Making it personal is nasty and you made it personal!

Your beloved EU is putting you all at far greater risk than any reaction to vaccines Solly.
By their actions they've left you with insufficient jabs for too long and - worse still - persuaded countless people that certain vaccines could be dangerous!
Now they are as a result more at risk of the much larger killer virus.
That's led to the WHO telling the EU off for being "unnaceptably slow" getting vaccines into arms.
I was asking for opinions about becoming part of statistics. Obviously you don't have one.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 04:40 PM

I was asking for opinions about becoming part of statistics. Obviously you don't have one.
Where exactly did you do that?
I can't give an opinion on something you haven't asked for.
Are you losing the plot, Solly?
Getting to you is it?

Read this and weep:
The UK’s vaccine roll-out has ended the Brexit debate
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-brexit-debate
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 05:23 PM

Where exactly did you do that?
I can't give an opinion on something you haven't asked for.
Are you losing the plot, Solly?
Getting to you is it?

Read this and weep:
The UK’s vaccine roll-out has ended the Brexit debate
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-brexit-debate
Post #5: But then, would you like to be one of those filling these small statistical numbers?
Zaphod
Lincs UK

13-04-2021, 06:28 PM

Post #5: But then, would you like to be one of those filling these small statistical numbers?
That is, to be blunt, you wishing me dead and is not a request for an opinion.
It is personal too because you say "you" - and that's why I called you "nasty" earlier.

Back on-topic after your sniping with this and Sky's take:
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...clots-12274320
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I think Solasch has his quote arse about face. The EMA actually stated the benefits of the OxAZ vaccine STILL outweigh the risks despite the possible link to RARE blood clots:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/co...re-blood-clots
You beat me to it Percy😀👍

D man!! 😀😀
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

13-04-2021, 06:53 PM

That is, to be blunt, you wishing me dead and is not a request for an opinion.
It is personal too because you say "you" - and that's why I called you "nasty" earlier.

Back on-topic after your sniping with this and Sky's take:
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...clots-12274320
I wish you all kind of things but not death. I asked how you would to be one of the unlucky one to be oart of the small numbers.

Thanks for the link. I read:

The US review of the Johnson & Johnson jab comes*following the recent concerns*over the link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and blood clots.

The UK has not approved the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for use, but 30 million doses have been ordered.

In the US, the distribution network run by the federal administration - which includes mass vaccination sites - will pause the use of the vaccine.

Jeff Zients, the COVID-19 response coordinator at the White House, said the pause "will not have a significant impact on our vaccination plan".
He said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine made up "less than 5%" of the total number of vaccine doses delivered in the US and stressed there was "more than enough supply" of alternative Pfizer and Moderna jabs to meet President Joe Biden's target of giving 200 million vaccine doses by his 100th day in office.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

13-04-2021, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You beat me to it Percy😀👍

D man!! 😀😀
Then my post #8 applies to you too donks.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

13-04-2021, 07:01 PM

So let's get this straight:
The EU is way behind in vaccinating it's population, right?

The AZ vaccine has problems & is restricted, right?
The J&J too, right?
The Pfizer BioNTech has problems too (I posted a link to another death) so will this be restricted too?
What's left for the EU to use?
And how the heck is it going to vaccinate the populace as quickly as it says without being able to use so many vaccines that all have problems?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

13-04-2021, 07:03 PM

So let's get this straight:
The EU is way behind in vaccinating it's population, right?

The AZ vaccine has problems & is restricted, right?
The J&J too, right?
The Pfizer BioNTech has problems too (I posted a link to another death) so will this be restricted too?
What's left for the EU to use?
And how the heck is it going to vaccinate the populace as quickly as it says without being able to use so many vaccines that all have problems?
I had moderna yesterday. Next one on 11 may.
Next question!

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top