Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 05:26 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, a frost here again but another warm sunny day ahead they say.

Just pottering around today, and my Mum is visiting us for lunch, no other plans as yet.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 05:45 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

A frosty start here as well, very little birdsong.

The bookcase to sort out, work to do in the kitchen and then outside in the garden when it warms up.

Have a good day and stay safe.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 07:05 AM

Good morning!
It's a beautiful morning here, and probably will be all day

I have various odd jobs & hobbies, but I think I'll have a walk into the town centre as there are a couple of shops I'd like to visit - something I haven't done for months, for obvious reasons
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 07:15 AM

good morning all, bright and frostie start to the day, need a few more plants for the garden, so a drive out
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 07:25 AM

Good morning everyone! Another fine day by the looks of things. A pottering day, I think, with a trip to the park later on. Have a lovely day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 07:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to ring my recently bereaved friend Jean later & see if I can persuade her to come a little walk in the park with me.

Last time I saw her was last week when she came to wish Tony Happy Birthday. I am really hoping she will come - it will do her good.

I haven't got any more plans for today - might do a bit in the garden.

Have a good day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 08:02 AM

Good morning all from a frosty but very sunny Lincs coast.

I'm paying for doing so much in the garden yesterday so I will be taking it a little easier today.
Tjhere's a load of laundry sloshing around in the washer and I will cage our bedding but otherwise, not much else.

Enjoy your day everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 08:10 AM

Good morning all lovely sunny day and the temperature is rising

Hooray! I have an appointment with my hairdresser today! My last visit was early December.

Expecting a Sainsbury’s delivery later today.

Enjoy your day folks....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely but frosty start, I hope all these frosts don't ruin the blossoms on the fruit trees.

Lots to do today, first job is to wash what is left of my hair after the hairdresser cut it very short then some jobs in the garden.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2021, 09:30 AM

Morning all.

Just back from dog walk but we are out again shortly to meet up with sis. We will take a little walk, whilst chatting, around the park at the start of the Broads. Normally we sit with a coffee, looking out to the boats, water, and buildings opposite, but might be a little too chilly for that. Roll on spring, I say.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top