Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 04:50 PM

The Fall

Three series = 17 episodes - set in Belfast and following the identification, tracking down and charging of a serial killer. It began in 2013.

I have watched all three series on DVD over the last couple of weeks and it is one of the most compelling dramas I have seen in ages. The ending was inevitable - but still shocking when it happened. It starred John Lynch, Jamie Dornan, Archie Panjabi, Stuart Graham - who were all excellent - and Gillian Anderson, who should have been good but she chose to play her part with a dreary deadpan face and a voice that sounded drugged or drunk or both - goodness knows why!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 06:12 PM

Re: The Fall

I’m a Jamie Dornan fan so it was definitely on my watch list when it first came on tv . It certainly didn’t disappoint !
Yes Gillian Anderson’s performance was rather strange but very watchable .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Three series = 17 episodes - set in Belfast and following the identification, tracking down and charging of a serial killer. It began in 2013.

I have watched all three series on DVD over the last couple of weeks and it is one of the most compelling dramas I have seen in ages. The ending was inevitable - but still shocking when it happened. It starred John Lynch, Jamie Dornan, Archie Panjabi, Stuart Graham - who were all excellent - and Gillian Anderson, who should have been good but she chose to play her part with a dreary deadpan face and a voice that sounded drugged or drunk or both - goodness knows why!

Brilliant series.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 10:01 PM

I don't watch dramas. I fall asleep half way through then can't remember who is who or the plot
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 03:30 PM

Watched them all. Excellent TV.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top